Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Amberlight-Warrington. Cheshire adult parties  (Read 3447 times)

Offline Deepstroker

External Link/Members Only

Does anyone know anything more/has attended?

She advertises her soirees on fabswingers and if you email her, she tells you nothing save for that you should call the mobile no for details.

I have it on good authority that she charges £20 for each attendant at her group fun meets and that you are welcome to help yourself to oral and also full sex.

Whilst this seems a bargain, in effect she is a prossie who is charging for services, against Fabs policies but then she is also probably in cahoots with the site owners as are most of the so called clubs (aka thinly disguised brothels)

Offline bigbilly22

Been to one of these parties but don't think I'll go back.

Terrace house on s main road in Warrington knock on the door hand over your £20 and sent upstairs. 2 lifeless whores on a bed with 7 or 8 naked blokes either getting sucked off, fucking or wanking.

No conversation or interaction. Both women in their 50s one was alright but shocking service othe a big fat bird but more enthusiastic. Sucked me off before condom on and fucked her up the arse and I left.

Grabbed a beer out of the fridge for the trip home.

Worth doing once to tick a box but not again

Jay-Jay

"Grabbed a beer out of the fridge for the trip home"

Classic.......hope it was a Stella ?

Jay

Offline Retaxus

Pretty much what bigbilly wrote. Been several times and only once was another woman available. No interaction or conversation at all. She doesn't even look like she enjoys being there. A pretty seedy experience overall but if you want a cheap spur of the moment shag go for it.

Mart1976e

Blimey, this sounds a bit nuts.

So, are these swingers or prossies? Do guys shoot their load and leave, or can cum as many times as they want?

Sounds pretty bizarre. Is this a one-off or have others heard of this happening elsewhere?

Offline opal

No time restriction here, you can stay as long as the party is on. Good if you have voyeuristic tendencies and when I went a year or so back some genuine swinger couples sometimes turned up so great value, I once had  3 shags and blowjobs for £20, and that including beers too.
More often than not when I used to go there was only Amberlight there so it got a bit samey, though there is now an outside dogging type event on private land as well as the indoor partys.

contact 07736578088 or 07720214488 for details
« Last Edit: May 02, 2015, 07:54:56 am by opal »

Offline Deepstroker

Urghhh..sounds horrendous. So she is a prossie masquerading as a swinger on a swingers site..how familiar..

VOLPONE

Hilarious !!! Sounds like something out of 'The League of Gentlemen' !

Offline bigbilly22

"Grabbed a beer out of the fridge for the trip home"

Classic.......hope it was a Stella ?

Jay

Fosters I'm afraid

It's kinda a halfway house between swingers and whorehouse.

I think the £20 covers the expenses, they party about once a week, 10 blokes so £200 for the days work but as said free beer/soft drinks plus condoms etc.

she's not a pro$$ie in that she could certainly charge more and have a much better set up, but not really swinging as shew just lies there, more of a gangbang than anything

Ultimately we're all sexula deviants os some sort and for me was worth trying, not the greatest 2 hours of my life but not the worst either and certainly worth 20 notes for the experience

Offline opal

I think the £20 covers the expenses, they party about once a week, 10 blokes so £200 for the days work but as said free beer/soft drinks plus condoms etc.

she's not a pro$$ie in that she could certainly charge more and have a much better set up, but not really swinging as shew just lies there, more of a gangbang than anything

Agree with what you say BB, Cheshireadultparties is a swingers group and theres a door fee of £20 for singles which does cover expenses and stop the event from being 'a free for all' :D
 There are some swinging elements to it however If you are paid for money by definition your a pro$$ie, It doesn't matter whether your a cheap one or not. ..So either a cheap pro$$ie or a very expensive can of fosters :crazy:

Offline S1rapped

Cumdumpslave has a similar thing going on near Bolton but the add says only bi males so not sure if you need to gaurd your back door.