Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Orange spa city centre  (Read 1538 times)

Offline The Pounder

Any info on orange spa,if it's open or closed completely

Offline Goldfinch

Want to visit here again myself,the numbers on a Google search don't work.

They used to have multiple Gumtree adverts when open,if they ever resurface,that'll be a sign they are back open,not been past for a while.

Offline Happyshopper

I was in the area the other day, they had put tape over the business name, and stuck a piece of paper behind the door saying that the Orange Spa is closed... so it seems like they haven't permanently abandoned the place yet, hopefully they will reopen at some point

Offline Goldfinch

I was in the area the other day, they had put tape over the business name, and stuck a piece of paper behind the door saying that the Orange Spa is closed... so it seems like they haven't permanently abandoned the place yet, hopefully they will reopen at some point
:cry:

Offline The Pounder

The Google number is in operation now, previously did not have a number on google only on Vs ads.Rang this morning but no answered,think it may able up soon.Fingers crossed

Offline Goldfinch

The Google number is in operation now, previously did not have a number on google only on Vs ads.Rang this morning but no answered,think it may able up soon.Fingers crossed
:thumbsup:

Offline The Pounder

Tried again , Chinese lady answered :lol:I don't think she liked the sound of my voice she shouted wrong number