Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: XxSexyteensammy20xx  (Read 3219 times)

Offline Captain caveman 69

Any intel on this one not a thing on here very little aw feedback . Half hour rate ridiculous but her one hour rate ok. Sorry cant get the link to work. Anybody seen her. :hi:

Cheers finchy how did i miss all that.

Offline Goldfinch

Cheers finchy how did i miss all that.
Searches are always better by typing in the AW number,instead of name. :thumbsup:

Offline cideruk

I have a photo kinkykasey20 sent me by whatsapp, same girl but huge difference to what you see on the day

Filters / shop / smiling makes a big difference

Not sure if I'm allowed to share said pic

Offline Hk

Any intel on this one not a thing on here very little aw feedback . Half hour rate ridiculous but her one hour rate ok. Sorry cant get the link to work. Anybody seen her. :hi:

It might this girl that I have seen that live in nelson, here is my review

« on: September 25, 2018, 11:40:20 pm »

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

price : £130 for an hour

Communications: 9/10 - sent her a email for a meet and also ask her for a face pic, she sent her mobile number, WhatsApp her for her post code, and her face photos

Location: 5/ 10 -She actually in Nelson, on street parking, she ask me to park Up on wheel garage. When I got there,  I park near there, give her a ring that I have arrived, she guided me to her flat

Flat: 6/10 very small one bed room flat, as soon as I enter, there was a strong smell, it smell like combination of cigarettes and weeds
A few pairs of trainers and shoes, some were large sizes,

Sabrina: 5/10  she didn’t have any make up on, don’t think she make an effort. she look young 18 to 20, facially she not pretty, but not ugly, I would said very average looking
She doesn’t look like the pic she sent me.

Body : size 8 on her profile, more like size 12 , boobs size c cup

Experience: 3/10   No showers was offered!!
Ask for French kiss..didn’t get a lot, I didn’t want to either, she smelled of cigs or weed, or bad breath, nearly made me sick.
Also she she smell of B.O. very strong, she didn’t even bother
to cover it up with some perfume
Oral was covered, wasn’t great, no ball licking or anything.
she said she only do oral with, I wasn’t ass about it as I just want to get out,
Fuck her on top,, clean my self up with some tissue..while she put her dressing gown on,
So, no round two, and no shower offered

Book for an hour... out in half an hour

Would I recommend: nope

Overall: shit punt

Cheers for the info fellas . I certainly wont be paying her a visit  :hi:

Yes defo the same girl 2 profiles one offering Bb . Then when she's taken your money she'll sling you out for slapping her arse. Some punter slung out after paying for 2 hours. I think this one phone is gonna start getting really dusty. Then possibly 3rd profile being set up.

Offline James5421

I can confirm Sammy and Kasey are the same girl, I recognise the ink above her breast.