Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Molly Swedish - Manchester  (Read 1043 times)

MickyD

1 hour - £110

I'm not sure what else I can add to one of the most reported wgs on here. I went for a half hour session but when I got there I got a twitch down below which prompted me to go for the hour option. Cursed myself somewhat as I don't really get the second pop out these days.

Location - modern set of flats. She gives you a code to enter. So, I hung up and entered the code to be confronted by another. Rang her again and was in. The flats are very swish and her apartment is nice, modern and clean. Shower available.

Molly's sexy. Not in an outrageous kind of way, just --- nice. She's not thin but she's also not packing the pounds on either. Decent set of tits, but her best feature is the awesome arse which is quite a handful.

Pop 1 - lots of kissing, then reverse o, owo and onto mish then doggy. She must have had a hell of a lot of dick in her time, but she was still so tight I had to try hard not to shoot. Instead, took off the johnny for a CIM. She held it all in, and there was a lot, and spat it out.

Chatted away to her bout Finland as she's really Finnish rather than Swedish. Freezing cold, people that don't say much. She wasn't really selling it. At least not until she mentioned the naked saunas.

Pop 2 - Kissing plus owo led, surprisingly, to a rock hard erection. Banged away in doggy before being wanked off.

All in all, an excellent punt. It's a cliche, but Molly makes you feel like she's her boyfriend. Quality. Had to have a pint in the pub around the corner to allow myself to get my strength back.

Offline chrishornx

Been on my hit list for a good while now and hope to see soon. thanks for review she sounds fun if a little vanilla but once in a while it doesn't harm

Offline Garytheman

I went to see her a couple of months ago I found her very vanilla. But she did have one of the best arse going.

Offline Fred39388

I'm pretty new to UKP so about to start reviewing the girls I have seen to date.  Probably because I've taken on board advice from here, I've chosen several who are fairly well reviewed and the first one I saw was Molly.  I won't do a full review as she has so many on here already, but the experience was exactly as described above; a great "vanilla" GFE with DFK and good OWO for £60 / 30 mins.  She is pretty without being stunning, and very cute in the baby doll outfit she greeted me in.  Keeping her on my "positive" list and will see her again sometime when I am back in Manchester - pretty much exactly my type, as I'm not that adventurous or "kinky".

Offline chrishornx

I'm pretty new to UKP so about to start reviewing the girls I have seen to date.  Probably because I've taken on board advice from here, I've chosen several who are fairly well reviewed and the first one I saw was Molly.  I won't do a full review as she has so many on here already, but the experience was exactly as described above; a great "vanilla" GFE with DFK and good OWO for £60 / 30 mins.  She is pretty without being stunning, and very cute in the baby doll outfit she greeted me in.  Keeping her on my "positive" list and will see her again sometime when I am back in Manchester - pretty much exactly my type, as I'm not that adventurous or "kinky".

you should do a review this isa two way site -you help others they help you or in this instance at least provide  a link for Molly

Offline Fred39388

Fair point, didn’t spot first post was missing the link ...

External Link/Members Only

Offline rickysausage

Seen her on a number of times , and tbh got a little bored with the vanilla stuff !!...but the famous ass keeps me going back !!

Online Cryton123

I've seen her twice. Reviewed the first time (positive) because I had a great time. However the second time I saw her was exactly the same as the first visit, like Groundhog Day! And I found myself a little bored so although I enjoyed seeing her I've found once was enough. Each to their own though.

And Fred, I recommend you do a review if you want help from the forum in the future. Admitting you've seen WG's in threads but having a zero review count doesn't tend to go down well..
« Last Edit: July 17, 2018, 06:13:23 am by Cryton123 »

Offline threechilliman

I've seen her twice. Reviewed the first time (positive) because I had a great time. However the second time I saw her was exactly the same as the first visit, like Groundhog Day! And I found myself a little bored so although I enjoyed seeing her I've found once was enough. Each to their own though.

Probably sums up why I haven't had a first visit does that.

MickyD

I'm not sure if vanilla is exactly the right term, as she is still sticking her tongue in your throat and letting you bust your nut in her cake hole. However, there's no variety in service. She provides a very laidback gfe, almost to the point of submission.

You'll never get a bad punt out of her. You'll never get a different one either, mind!

VOLPONE

However, there's no variety in service. She provides a very laidback gfe, almost to the point of submission.

You'll never get a bad punt out of her. You'll never get a different one either, mind!

Well she lists Spanking (receiving) on her AW 'likes'  and a number of reviewers have commented on the attractiveness of her arse....so perhaps one way to have a 'different' punt with Molly would be to turn her over your knee first? And then direct the punt?