Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sash at the Georgian?  (Read 349 times)

Offline suede

Anybody  met Sacha at the Georgian ,she looks  good  and she offers a the longest  list of services-23.
Thanks

Offline NigelF

I presume you mean this girl: External Link/Members Only

She looks a bit EE to me and if the girl is British they usually state/advertise that fact on the profile. Having said that, the service lists at the Georgian are usually fairly accurate (especially because they don't commit to that much, e.g. there's no option for FK or DFK just GFE and "kissing and cuddling").
« Last Edit: March 04, 2018, 04:50:22 pm by NigelF »

goldwing1

She looks a bit EE to me and if the girl is British they usually state/advertise that fact on the profile. Having said that, the service lists at the Georgian are usually fairly accurate (especially because they don't commit to that much, e.g. there's no option for FK or DFK just GFE and "kissing and cuddling").

I`ve been a few times, it`s fitted out to a very high standard and so are the ladies as well and if you are wondering, it`s £45/£90 half / 1 hour and threesomes are no problem providing the girls will do it, it`s at their discretion, I had one with an Aussie, G`Day mate.

Offline NigelF

I`ve been a few times, it`s fitted out to a very high standard and so are the ladies as well and if you are wondering, it`s £45/£90 half / 1 hour and threesomes are no problem providing the girls will do it, it`s at their discretion, I had one with an Aussie, G`Day mate.

GFE Bury and Sandy's Superstars are/were fitted out to a very high standard (and many of the girls too) however suede has reviewed girls from these places negatively and neutrally respectively. Why do you think that is?

Offline cash2spare

Remember a brief visit to Sandys many years ago.
Wasn't anything special inside imho. The girl I got 9I had to wait with other guys, conveyor belt style) was a small blonde with fake massive tits. After a shower she came into the room, my blood levels shot thru the roof as did my boner (well almost)
A peck on the cheek, she rolled a condom on my boner, inserted my cock inside her pussy for 5 seconds, withdrew it, took the condom off and told me to wank over her body. Needlessly to say I did and shot my load very quickly. On reflection it was a right old con as I usually don't charge myself for a wank.
No pussy licking, rimming, fucking basically fuck all. Put me right off, yuck.

goldwing1

GFE Bury and Sandy's Superstars are/were fitted out to a very high standard (and many of the girls too) however suede has reviewed girls from these places negatively and neutrally respectively. Why do you think that is?

Between these two places,he`s given 3 ratings = 1 positive 1 neutral 1 negative.
Think you need a bit more than that to get an idea
I`ve never been to Sandy`s but the general impression on here was that it was a cracking place.

Offline NigelF

Between these two places,he`s given 3 ratings = 1 positive 1 neutral 1 negative.
Think you need a bit more than that to get an idea
I`ve never been to Sandy`s but the general impression on here was that it was a cracking place.

That's what I was trying to point out to you. I was also pointing out that he's nowhere near as easily pleased as you so I'm surprised you think you're being helpful. Your assertion that the Georgian and the girls who work there are a "very high standard" is not only wrong (regarding the girls not the decor/facilities) but was pretty useless unless you know specific girls that are good and particularly ones which might be to his tastes (e.g. info about Sasha or ones like her).

Offline suede

Yes that's  the one.I have been  a couple  of times and it was a tidy layout. The girls were a bit vanilla, I saw  the Aussie one too ,and she was cute.Only saw her once ,seems to have moved on.She might  have warmed up on a a second meet.Sacha  looks attractive , but I don't  fancy  the EE cold fish  :scare:approach.Cheers  for  any info.

BFG.

Never been to The Georgian. Probably never will. Although seen some fit birds on their site in the past.