Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TOFTT-AltAlice-21 YO Sub Salford  (Read 1043 times)

Rickandmorty1208

Long time wanker, first time poster ;)

Link: External Link/Members Only

Price: £100 for 45 mins inc FK,OWO and sub play.

Looks: Quite tall at 5"7,dress size 12,great 34C tits with pierced nipples and short mousey blond/brown hair, facially attractive girl next door type with a great ass.

Service: Great 45 mins sub session with AltAlice, started with some light FK whilst I undressed her and had her bent over on her bed for her to receive some ass and pussy worship, tasty pussy and tight little arsehole to match, next it was on to a firm spanking which she took really well with some hard slaps, next onto some deepthroat where she takes most of my 8" nice and deep with plenty of gagging and eye contact, then I ask her to bend over and pick a number between 1 and 10, she goes for 2, so I tell her Im doubling it too four because she picked a low number, she takes all four and I flip her onto her back and hold both of her legs in the air with one hand, shes tall and tries to wriggle free but shes out of luck because Im 6"3, I spank her in this position 12 times left cheek too right until shes red raw and finger her until she comes, I release her legs and she tells me that I spank particularly hard. We finish with her deepthroating me in her mirror and I give her a nice big facial which she has to wipe from her eyes.

Overall: Really good service from a great young sub, dont think I reached her limits though.