Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Warning - Platinumpussyx  (Read 1980 times)

Dtr1989

Hi guys!

I know it's my first post here but I thought I would warn you all about platinumpussyx on adultwork.

External Link/Members Only

She has been on and off AW for years now using various usernames. There has been reports of her conducting car meets and then a male turning up to the place and demanding money and phones. She used to go by the name Abby and worked in Radcliffe.

Here is an old profile on a different site which may jog your memory.

Stay safe guys.

Offline Georgedaviesok

Thanks for the heads up, that's a real shame as that pic with her ass in the air is pretty inviting.

Offline Blackpool Rock

Those photos of her on the non AW profile look familiar, think she had an AW profile under the name Amy and was based in Burnley, at one point she was also using another girls photos from her FB account complete with her real name

Offline cueball

Those photos of her on the non AW profile look familiar, think she had an AW profile under the name Amy and was based in Burnley, at one point she was also using another girls photos from her FB account complete with her real name

I think I remember who you're taking BR.... didn't that one have a pic with an horse riding helmet on? She were a definate scammer but I'm not convinced this is the same pics.

That obviously doesn't make the op's warning any less applicable though.

Cheers for the warning op.... profile saved to avoid future stumbles

goldwing1

Hi guys!

I know it's my first post here but I thought I would warn you all about platinumpussyx on adultwork.

She has been on and off AW for years now using various usernames. There has been reports of her conducting car meets and then a male turning up to the place and demanding money and phones. She used to go by the name Abby and worked in Radcliffe.

Stay safe guys.

Got 2 phone numbers
The one on manchester cracker led me to here

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=89274.0

Offline Blackpool Rock

I think I remember who you're taking BR.... didn't that one have a pic with an horse riding helmet on? She were a definate scammer but I'm not convinced this is the same pics.

That obviously doesn't make the op's warning any less applicable though.

Cheers for the warning op.... profile saved to avoid future stumbles
Different girl I think, wasn't this one the one with a horse riding helmet?
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

This is the one I was thinking of, previous thread get a bit like a spiders web as there are links to other threads about her so seems to constantly start new profiles which is a bad sign
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=85260.0;all

This is a link to the photo veri thread where Miss Amy (the girl in the 1st pics) seemed to nick another girls photos (Sexy Brooklyn) who Cueball gave a Negative review for being a bag of bones
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=104618.msg1579049#msg1579049

Offline cueball

This is a link to the photo veri thread where Miss Amy (the girl in the 1st pics) seemed to nick another girls photos (Sexy Brooklyn) who Cueball gave a Negative review for being a bag of bones
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=104618.msg1579049#msg1579049

It's a right old set up is that lot ain't it Blackpool  :dash:

That brooklyn lass is the last three pics on the linked post you sent  but the other's aren't her. Strange.

Makes me very very sceptical of burnley profiles now as there's been quite a few swapped, chopped and changed... they all seem to boil down to the same lass(es) though.

My worst punt of this year by a country mile that one

Offline RimJobBob

Hi guys!

Stay safe guys.

Thanks for the warning. Are you sure it's the same girl?

Offline RimJobBob

I meant to add... I recognise the photo on this profile from naughtybabes
Profile which is. Ow closed down. I think they offered a 2 girl for a bit.

Offline con-a-ser

I meant to add... I recognise the photo on this profile from naughtybabes
Profile which is. Ow closed down. I think they offered a 2 girl for a bit.

Think your right but I don't think Platniumpussy External Link/Members Only
&

Are the same girl  but did notice her prices have dropped from 150 to 120 / hr
Was hoping to sample her at some point but its finding time

Dtr1989

Hi guys.

I decided to punt as I live locally. I was wrong, they aren't the same person. The girl was better looking. Wasn't the best punt I've had but not the worst.

She said another girl did work with her, and putting 2 and 2 together, it is the girl I was warning about. The girl I was on about did have a prestwich profile recently with very similar photos.

You guys are right about her being up in Burnley for a while too.

Dtr1989

I've just checked the profile out again.

The pictures are that of said girl. The girl I saw had tattoos on her backside which these photos don't, also she was more shapely.

Offline Tecova

The girl in this ad - External Link/Members Only - is a girl who I have met through Craigslist at least 2 years ago.  She is a young MILF and I first met her in a shared flat where we slept in a bed, the next two meets were on a sofa downstairs and the last time I saw her was a car meet in a quiet part of Prestwich.

She was polite and pretty good at blowjobs.  It's a shame if she has resorted to using a thug for money etc...