Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mucky-Minded-Mary  (Read 1044 times)

turkmanstan

Has anyone punted this girl? Her stage name is a little naff IMHO but the overall profile looks interesting to me and I guess many other like minded

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Thanks

Offline hungrypunt

I like my subs to DT, and I think you do too bud, let me know if you get to fuck her throat

turkmanstan

Has anyone punted this girl? Her stage name is a little naff IMHO but the overall profile looks interesting to me and I guess many other like minded

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Thanks

Just seen that ''The Gangbang King'' has given this girl feedback on her AW profile and helped ''revamp'' her profife.Hes the guy who arranges bareback gang bangs.Something not right about Mary and her profile,I think.
I have sent her an email but shes not logging in.Not holding my breath on this one

Al Reet

Just seen that ''The Gangbang King'' has given this girl feedback on her AW profile and helped ''revamp'' her profife.Hes the guy who arranges bareback gang bangs.Something not right about Mary and her profile,I think.
I have sent her an email but shes not logging in.Not holding my breath on this one
I noticed that too, call me over cautious but I'd avoid anything to do with his profile. Is it a coincidence that she works from Swinton, where the GB King offers premises to wg's? Good luck if you go for it, but not for me.

turkmanstan

I noticed that too, call me over cautious but I'd avoid anything to do with his profile. Is it a coincidence that she works from Swinton, where the GB King offers premises to wg's? Good luck if you go for it, but not for me.

I think you are right and its a swerve from me.

Yanusmc

I think you are right and its a swerve from me.

The gangbang king?  Who the hell is that?

turkmanstan

The gangbang king?  Who the hell is that?

Hes this guy.Is he from heaven is he from hell--- dont know.Make your own mind up
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

Offline argyle99

I messaged her asking about DT and a booking the same night.. she said she couldn't as she'd just had a kebab!  :dash: