Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Parties in Nottingham?  (Read 1280 times)

Offline jake_6969

I seem to recall something on AW about there being a fairly regular party scene in Nottingham but for the life of me I can't find it on CAW anymore. Anyone got any info?

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Hush parties used to host in Nottingham, but don't think they tour there anymore.

Check them out in Bham. Also, read up numerous feedbacks on them and also search for their AW link on this site, as they have been heavily discussed on here.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline jake_6969

Online badsin

There's a party in Nottingham tomorrow held by a Georgina

Im thinking of going, and it would be my first such event.......... any advice from seasoned party goers :dance:

To be honest what Im hesitant about is other guys near me, Ive nothing to be embarrassed about (by way of my physical appearance, and cock size) but I have concerns about accidentally touching other guys, or them touching me :(

Whats the drill at this type of function???? :hi:

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Hers is more of a bukkake party, and there will be a photographer on-site!!  :scare:

Online badsin

Hers is more of a bukkake party, and there will be a photographer on-site!!  :scare:

Just discussing the party with her now......

Online badsin

There's a party in Nottingham tomorrow held by a Georgina

Im thinking of going, and it would be my first such event.......... any advice from seasoned party goers :dance:

To be honest what Im hesitant about is other guys near me, Ive nothing to be embarrassed about (by way of my physical appearance, and cock size) but I have concerns about accidentally touching other guys, or them touching me :(

Whats the drill at this type of function???? :hi:

Well after getting myself geared up for my first party........ its been cancelled. Normal thing, guys have failed to confirm - or excuses as to why they cant make it etc.
Looks like itll just have to be a solo meet then :hi: