Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Parking tips - Nottingham City Centre  (Read 587 times)

Offline oldstreethookup

As most Notts folk will know, parking and driving in Nottingham city centre is horrendous

Anyone got any tips on where's good to park whenever you punt with a city centre WG? Any cheap sites? free areas? etc

Any intel would be much appreciated

Offline badsin

Offline HailWood

Street parking around Park Row is perhaps the cheapest I have found. However I normally bite the bullet and park in one of the multi-storeys as they are more discrete.

Online RedKettle

Street parking around Park Row is perhaps the cheapest I have found. However I normally bite the bullet and park in one of the multi-storeys as they are more discrete.

close to that is Wellington Circus near the Playhouse - always seems to be street parking there and reasonable cost.  Plus you can get a coffee at the Playhouse.

Offline NervousJ

Car park bang opposite the Brittania which is always handy, but since they knocked down Broadmarsh it’s a nightmare....

Online RedKettle

Car park bang opposite the Brittania which is always handy, but since they knocked down Broadmarsh it’s a nightmare....

Few months ago that car park was season tickets only! Not sure if that is still the case.

Offline badsin

Wollaton street, on road, pay at the meter, dead easy :hi:

Offline HailWood

We agree though that Nottingham parking is over-priced shite. I only ever go into the city centre these days for a shag!!!
Christmas shopping done on the Internet.
« Last Edit: December 12, 2018, 07:23:04 pm by MikeTheBike »

Offline Stoking

I always find stoney street or fletcher gate easy enough. Close to the centre, nearby felines apartment, I'd rather pay for the easy and the convenience.

Offline ElGranI

A fairly discrete one is Marco Island, just up from the Ice Arena off Huntingdon Street.

Offline gbyld87

Offline mega

If you're spending £xx or £xxx on a punt does finding a convenient car park really matter. Nowadays whatever I'm doing in Nottingham, I park at a park and ride and catch the tram.  One recommendation - do not park in the Upper Parliament Street Car Park (near Theatre Royal) - the spaces are ludicrously small and I once got a car wedged in one of the turns. 

Offline chipsdigme

Forest park and ride. Free.

It's a 20 min walk into town.

Online RedKettle

I always find stoney street or fletcher gate easy enough. Close to the centre, nearby felines apartment, I'd rather pay for the easy and the convenience.

Used to use Fletcher Gate all the time - in there and then into Tanya who was in the flats next to it.  Happy days.  The time I asked her to open the door naked and as I walked drop to her knees and give me a BJ was a highlight.

Stoney Street can be really expensive.

Offline HailWood

The best car park for me (and the monster truck) is the one on Talbot Street. Easy to get in/out and it’s not too tight so I don’t damage my wheels.