Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: "Thai kimmie back now "  (Read 2203 times)

Offline TobyJohn15

Just seen she had recently update her profile.  Never seen her.. but always see her name pop up on here alot and hear legendary things lol

Can anyone confirm?

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
i would say best pse is either Thai Kimmie and the superstar her sister Candy who is in Leicester at the moment, Tetuan Road girls have now moved to town in Time House on York Street so parking is a little trickier. Saw her on Saturday and was completely drained and knackered.

Thread:
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=110275.0

Thai Kimmie:
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I'd wait for one of the regulars to confirm if the Profile Pics in the above have now been changed to that of Thai Kimmie  :D

Offline whats that noise

I'd say the first two pics are her. Last one isn't her though

Offline Arry

Is Kimmie based at the Ropewalk place?

Offline RogerBoner

It's a shame in a way. She's now back at work in Kent :-(

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
It's a shame in a way. She's now back at work in Kent :-(

It was showing Nottingham at 8.30pm last night, when I posted above.

Online Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 381
That's not Kimmie in the profile pics  :lol: I'd say they have recycled her profile to another girl, or just b&s to whoever is in the area

Online Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
This one...

Hidden Image/Members Only

Also the gallery images are gone...

Offline RogerBoner

I'd say the first two pics are her. Last one isn't her though
They will most probably add more photos over the  next few days and hopefully remove the one that isn't her. I haven't managed to find her Vivastreet profile in Kent. The White Knight part of me is saddened by her return to a life of cocksucking and being bummed by strangers. She was my first Thai and made a big impact on my expectations about sex.. All the girls in the group were so happy that she had attained the dream. I don't yet know what happened and why.

Offline baseball_99

Not 100% sure she is back but I hope she is.

When I saw her last in Birmingham around Sep / Oct, Kimmie did tell me she would be going back to Thailand in the new year, also there has been comments left on here that she now has b/f and the lucky fella was out with her in Bham along with the other Thais. It also looks like A/W are making WGs update their profile pics , #Sophie's profile is unavailable at the moment.

I could well be wrong but have you seen any reviews from Kent or Sittingbourne?

Online Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
I asked Katie last night and she didn't know

If you look at the profile you'll also see that's not Kimmies number on there, possible she's changed it but I'd say more possible it's simply a new girl recycling the profile.

Online Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
Hidden Image/Members Only

It's like where's wally, but it's a new game called where's Kimmie, 10 points to who spots her first

Offline NervousJ

You just know Roger will be hunting her down mi5 styley.....

Online Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
I spotted Roger in that pic too hahaha

He's the one with a bunch of flowers in one hand and a box of chocs under his arm (I hope they don't melt!!)  :lol: :lol:

Offline NervousJ

Ha ha ha ha  :lol:

The wife's just said, what are you chuckling at.... :D

Offline RogerBoner

NJ Yes you are correct about my mini investigation. I've asked two girls in the group and they wouldn't tell me anything. The maid who answered the new number assured me that Kimmie is back at work in Kent. Her profile is not on Vivastreet in that region. I said to the maid that I thought she'd retired hoping for a reason for her return but didn't get anywhere. I did get shouted at two years ago by her maid for repeatedly phoning every month asking after her because I was new to punting and hadn't realised that she would be rotated. However I've since had even better BJs as hers used to hurt afterwards but I will always remember her the filthy beauty. Last time she made me laugh out loud as I was sticking it up her bottom. She actually said "Be gentle I haven't done that many times before!"  Kimmie where are you?

Offline RogerBoner

I think her profile has been taken over (or not)  by Sexy Anny that I had a great time with in Derby last August.

Online Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
I think her profile has been taken over (or not)  by Sexy Anny that I had a great time with in Derby last August.
Profiles gone now