Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: carla_2015 Nottingham - Scam Warning  (Read 3612 times)

OldAdmin

I got sent the below a few days ago by someone wanting to keep their privacy:

External Link/Members Only

Gets you to transfer money to a natwest account. I sent £50. Then will block/delete you and thats the end of it. Its a scam, and its either a thief or the profile has been taken over, i can screen shot transactions as proof.

I lurk here these days and thats because punting has turned into shit like this. Im lucky enough to be in a position where £50 is an annoyance but not a huge problem. But others might not be so lucky.

Beware!

Ludwig

Sj135

Definitely not disputing OP's negative experience. Just responding to the concern that the profile has been taken over.

I visit Carla monthly (sometimes more), seen her already this month, so she is definitely working and the number on her profile is correct. So I don't think the profile has been taken over.

The rest is for other members to act upon how they wish. Just wanted to add further info.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Definitely not disputing OP's negative experience. Just responding to the concern that the profile has been taken over.

I visit Carla monthly (sometimes more), seen her already this month, so she is definitely working and the number on her profile is correct. So I don't think the profile has been taken over.

The rest is for other members to act upon how they wish. Just wanted to add further info.

If what you say is true, then the scam could only have been done by Carla or her pimp. Admin has posted that he was also given proof of the payment.

I know who to believe.

As you see her regularly, at your next meet point out to her that she has been outed on here as a SCAM ARTIST and as a result most (sensible) members wouldn't touch her with a barge pole.

I also think there is some explanation/reply/comment due from her, once she is made aware of this.

Sj135

I agree with you CoolTiger and in no way am I suggesting no one believe OP's experience.

I am not on here to defend her or represent her. Whether other members see her or not isn't my concern. I go for a service, I get my service and I'm done.

You are correct that many will no longer consider her for a booking now. It's not my job to persuade people otherwise or be part of any dispute between her and OP about what has happened. I just wanted to add what I know / my own experience in.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
I agree with you CoolTiger and in no way am I suggesting no one believe OP's experience.

I am not on here to defend her or represent her. Whether other members see her or not isn't my concern. I go for a service, I get my service and I'm done.

You are correct that many will no longer consider her for a booking now. It's not my job to persuade people otherwise or be part of any dispute between her and OP about what has happened. I just wanted to add what I know / my own experience in.

Perhaps I didn't word it correctly. What Admin had stated was a fact, so end of. I was in no way suggesting that you were defending or WK'ing her.  It is your decision and yours only if you wish to see her, as only you know your history between her and yourself. For the rest of us, a sensible option was the only choice.

As you had mentioned that you may see her again, I therefore asked if you would only convey the above post to her, and like you said, you don't want to become the go-between.   

sirbonkalot

I saw her recently as well and can confirm she is independent and still working,
I suggest that if anyone is wanting to book her to only pay when they arrive as is the golden rule anyway, I personally would never part with any cash up front.
Just my opinion so take it as you wish.

Offline Azianguy26

How can I get her number? It's never listed on her profile when she's supposed to be available.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
How can I get her number? It's never listed on her profile when she's supposed to be available.

Listed now and then. Add her to your HL and check her profile at least once a day.

Alternatively send her a PM on AW and she may send it you.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2017, 06:44:02 pm by CoolTiger »

Offline Jerboa

You do have to wonder why this member can't post the warning himself, as it is a anonymous forum, if true it's out of order, but just goes to prove, never pay a hooker a deposit upfront.

Offline webpunter

Sent her a couple of AW messages about location stuff / how to book / meet etc - as no mobile showing.  Quick / nice responses received.  Although haven't got to play yet
The AW FB looks extensive enough from punters who themselves have quite a bit.  I took this to be much better than the average AW bollocks.  And the FB is consistent.  Her amazing rack is a bit of a draw.  Antennae on alert if i decide to book.  Maybe this thread will churn up some intel

Listed now and then. Add her to your HL and check her profile at least once a day.
Alternatively send her a PM on AW and she may send it you.

Offline Hotdogboy88

After reading this thread. The perverse person inside me got the horn and had to bad a dabble maybe it's the risk that drew me in. But I have to say very disappointed and boring good communication polite and helpful and as of yet no suggestion of any payment up front. Will update if anything changes but can't see it to be honest.

I may have missed something and my apologies if I have but how and where has admin stated it is "fact"?? From what I can tell it seems it's just copied and pasted the original text.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator

I may have missed something and my apologies if I have but how and where has admin stated it is "fact"?? From what I can tell it seems it's just copied and pasted the original text.

The above message quoted to Admin included "i can screen shot transactions as proof".

Here's how I see it... Admin read the message from the "sender". IMHO sender is NOT a new poster, as Admin is aware that quite often, the "newbies" could be an ex BF/Pimp rival, etc. In this case, it could be a regular poster who does not wish to be named.   

Having weighed his options, Admin has decided that it appears to be a Scam, and posted it accordingly. That's why I have posted above that I am inclined to believe him and like most sensible members on here, would not go to see her.

A few members, including yourself, have decided that you would still see her. That's your choice, and members have to respect that. Some have said that they would NOT pay anything upfront.

All I can re-iterate that those of you who end up seeing her, PLEASE make her aware of this thread and the SCAM that she has pulled and ask her to come here and explain her side of the story. You do not have to act as the go-between, simply convey the message to her.

Offline Hotdogboy88

Thanks for getting back to me CT. so as I see it the proof of an advance payment but no proof that he got Scammed. maybe the meet went ahead and he was not happy with the service. Maybe he was
Unable to attend and wanted his money back and she didn't return it as she made plans lost other bookings. Which I think is wrong and she should refund if enough notice is given. Just seems strange to me she rather make £50 when she can £200 plus depending on how long the booking is.

Thanks for the advice and guidance but for this smells fishy. I'll let you know how things go. 😀

Offline webpunter

Here's the thread in question. https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=126389.0   
IMO something is missing.  Sending 50 for erotic content etc ..
I've had AW burds go quiet on the odd occasion.  I regard this as an occupational hazard.  Had a convo with one semi-reg post punt.  I said that she must meet all sorts of people.  She mentioned now & again she gets a feeling about a punter - adding that she could well be wrong - and decides not to take a booking.  Knowing that the next one will be in touch very soon

Thanks for the advice and guidance but for this smells fishy

Offline NervousJ

Why doesn't one of her regulars send her a message and tell about this thread. See if she comes to explain... I'm not sure if she has ever posted on here before. I certainly would if I had done nothing wrong, and could hurt my business.

On the other hand, if she refuses and doesn't, then I think it speaks volumes... I do agree for such a little amount hardly seems worth it, but if she's done this to say 10 punters, then it's easy cash....

Offline mrfishyfoo

Why doesn't one of her regulars send her a message and tell about this thread. See if she comes to explain... I'm not sure if she has ever posted on here before. I certainly would if I had done nothing wrong, and could hurt my business.

On the other hand, if she refuses and doesn't, then I think it speaks volumes... I do agree for such a little amount hardly seems worth it, but if she's done this to say 10 punters, then it's easy cash....

It's a valid point as a good pro$$ie should/will be earning £5000 a week.

Offline webpunter

Not really - AW burds don't tend to last very long on here.  And they've got better things to do - like lying on their back with their legs in the air making money
I haven't had the pleasure yet.  But wouldn't be put off.  Although would pay more attention + have a plan B if making a booking

On the other hand, if she refuses and doesn't, then I think it speaks volumes...

Offline NervousJ

Tbh I'd still see her, but be wary. There's  no chance on this earth I'd ever send a proz money before a meet. No chance....ha ha, you're right though, from my short time in here I've seen they don't tend to last long...

Although if I was a girl and it had been brought to my attention that I could lose a shit load of business over something I have or haven't done, I'd be on here in a flash to explain....that's if I was innocent.

Just playing  devils advocate. Maybe she's just thick as fuck I dunno and can only see ££££ signs, and hopes that no punter would go to the police through embarrassment or the likes of family finding out...

Tempted to tell her miself, but it's not my axe to grind...and I've never met her apart from sending her an email the other week....

It just intrigues me to know what's gone on... Yes yes I'm bloody nosey...... :D
« Last Edit: January 18, 2017, 07:22:26 pm by NervousJ »

Offline romeolee

I dont usually write these comments but on this one i feel i should share my experience.

I have seen this girl in question at a hotel in London she was staying at, the experience was definitely one of the best i have had.
and in the flesh she is as close to 10/10 as any girl i have met (and i have met some absolute stunners).

I do agree that £200 per hour is pricing yourself out of the market a bit and agree that her prices could come down a tad if she so wanted.
I also agree that without a shadow of a doubt never ever give any one any money before you have met them face to face in the boudoir,
be it over the phone/internet or even at the front door/hallway (i almost fell for one of those scams in a moment of weakness)

vw

I dont usually write these comments but on this one i feel i should share my experience.

I have seen this girl in question at a hotel in London she was staying at, the experience was definitely one of the best i have had.
and in the flesh she is as close to 10/10 as any girl i have met (and i have met some absolute stunners).

I do agree that £200 per hour is pricing yourself out of the market a bit and agree that her prices could come down a tad if she so wanted.
I also agree that without a shadow of a doubt never ever give any one any money before you have met them face to face in the boudoir,
be it over the phone/internet or even at the front door/hallway (i almost fell for one of those scams in a moment of weakness)

shame you have not reviewed in the past.  You may have had some credibility to go with your post.

Offline Jerboa

Why don't you usually write these comments? Are you a fluffy? Why not give other punters feedback on punting experiences, this is the whole concept of this board, or are you just a taker?

Offline Jerboa

Up the Gary  :lol:

Exactly, unfortunately these boards are rife with wankers who take, few posts or reviews, then gob off about how wonderful their fav hooker is in two sentences.

opronnie

Sent her a couple of AW messages about location stuff / how to book / meet etc - as no mobile showing.  Quick / nice responses received.  Although haven't got to play yet
The AW FB looks extensive enough from punters who themselves have quite a bit.  I took this to be much better than the average AW bollocks.  And the FB is consistent.  Her amazing rack is a bit of a draw.  Antennae on alert if i decide to book.  Maybe this thread will churn up some intel
sorry mate but i just had to say the bird in your avatar picture is fucking sexy as fuck...! Right back to the debate :)

Offline Azianguy26

She replied to my pm and said she doesn't display her number on her profile and if I want to book I'd have to give a deposit by bank transfer due to not having any feedback. I asked about the 15 min service ticked on her profile and she didn't reply. I'm guessing she wanted me to book more for the 200 session