Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jessica-xo-XO-XO - Birmingham - Anyone seen this one ?  (Read 1915 times)

Offline Pacho

Emailed a few times over the past month and she doesn't reply. Two reviews on AWank but probably a time waster, shame really as looked my type
young and thin to unload a load over. Moving on ...

External Link/Members Only

Offline JontyR

Has she read the emails?

I’d be wary. I think she may be younger than you expect.

Offline Petesplace

I’d be wary. I think she may be younger than you expect.
What makes you say that?

Offline chrisintcov

I’ve had her in my hotlist for a while. Disappointed that you’ve not had a reply, it’s not as though she is a picture seller. She says that she is a double DD, but I don’t see that in her pictures and inconsistencies in a profile always makes me slightly nervous.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2020, 10:18:17 pm by chrisintcov »

Offline JontyR

What makes you say that?

Gut feeling. She looks young. She describes herself as a teen. I just remember when I was that age, unlike now, I was keen to suggest I was older than I was. I never said I was just 18 if ever challenged in a pub I was always 20 like she is listed here.  (Although it is listed in her interview her birthday is around this time. I don't know if its just flipped over to 20)

Her set up in terms of outcalls only and the requests for info to me suggests that she is probably still living in a domestic environment where she isn't the head and has to account for her activities.  No phone number listed, does she have the ability (or independent income) to buy credits for adultwork?

The set up for longer bookings is, well, just odd. Almost as if that if she has to be out she has to make it last all day.

It may of course all be legit. Personally (and yes, it may be just me) I'd be uncomfortable that I'd be exploiting someone pretty vulnerable.

Offline AllenTheMan

Don’t think she’s underage, more likely to be highly inexperienced in the extreme

Offline Dave123

Gut feeling. She looks young. She describes herself as a teen. I just remember when I was that age, unlike now, I was keen to suggest I was older than I was. I never said I was just 18 if ever challenged in a pub I was always 20 like she is listed here.  (Although it is listed in her interview her birthday is around this time. I don't know if its just flipped over to 20)

Her set up in terms of outcalls only and the requests for info to me suggests that she is probably still living in a domestic environment where she isn't the head and has to account for her activities.  No phone number listed, does she have the ability (or independent income) to buy credits for adultwork?

The set up for longer bookings is, well, just odd. Almost as if that if she has to be out she has to make it last all day.

It may of course all be legit. Personally (and yes, it may be just me) I'd be uncomfortable that I'd be exploiting someone pretty vulnerable.

She will sell pictures, £20 each!