Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Flora from House Of Divine  (Read 926 times)

John2K

I saw Flora for a £70 30mn session at HOD2.

Let me first say I love a beautiful face and beautiful boobs, and I dit not get that, hence the neutral.

As we know HOD has a great photographer, and an even better photoshop editor. So tne pics for Flora must be some of their best creation to date.

From the pics she has the best boobs in HOD, large (or rather massive at 32HH), plump, not saggy at all. Her breasts on the pics look like God wanted to reward us with the most gorgeous pair of tits ever handled to the hands of a horny punter. Regarding the face it seems decent even though it is partially hidden. The reality is somehow different. Yes she has large breasts, but I do not know exactly what's wrong with them, they absolutely do not look like in the pics. They are not plump, not exactly saggy but near, so when she lays on her back, they seem to all flatten up on her chest. Not sure how to describe it, but I was not aroused. Then the face is, to put it politely, below average. Not attractive to me, I would never pay attention to her if I saw her in a bar, she would be nearly indistinguishable from the wall.

Given the above, I did not request sex, just hj and owo. Regarding service it was decent and she is a very friendly girl, nice to talk to. Don't get me wrong, she is a very gentle and friendly girl. But to me service does not matter much once I see I did not get what I expected based on the pics.

Just not my type, especially the way she is advertized.   

External Link/Members Only 

John2K

edit: from HOD site, it is in fact 30HH, not 32HH.
which in itself is amazing (on paper only).

Offline Duron

I have seen Flora many times. She is (to me) a girl next door - like as if the fact 'that she can be visited for naughty things for a fee' is a little secret between us. She remembers what I like (eg. being bra-less when I arrive). But then, my vision of her in anticipation is from my actual previous visits, and not the photos.
Another plus is the rimming she's excellent at. The 'groping under the loose top' that I do of her bare massive boobs while DFK is a close second.
Nice to chat with too. And is English.

John2K

Yes, as a matter of fact I forgot a few things:

- natural breast, worth mentioning given the 30HH, so far I only reviewed natural breasts girls, I am not the highest fan of silicon.
- rimming giving, forgot to say that, this is certainly a plus, especially rare at HOD - she was quite good and very willing.

Now I understand many people seem to like her and she has some good reviews. As I said not my type, but I understand she could be ok for someone else. She is not ugly, not at all. So this is neutral to me.