Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: More than 1 cum at a parlour  (Read 1319 times)

Offline DeBumfist

All my life i have never been able to control my first cum, making a visit to a massage parlour a waste of time and money. Are there any parlours that would give me a "happy beginning" as well as a HE.
Banned reason: Tout
Banned by: daviemac

Offline mutts2010

try Abbi naturist massage she will look after you,  abbinaturistmassage.co.uk

Offline DeBumfist

Banned reason: Tout
Banned by: daviemac

Offline time_to_play

Im the same, the end goal cums to soon lol. Why don't they pull you off first, then a massage and number two at the end  :yahoo:

Offline contentguy

Im the same, the end goal cums to soon lol. Why don't they pull you off first, then a massage and number two at the end  :yahoo:

I don’t want any number 2s in any encounter  :scare:

Guy

Offline time_to_play

I don’t want any number 2s in any encounter  :scare:

Guy

Ahaha, well. Not was I meant but there you go  :lol:

Offline albedo39

try Abbi naturist massage she will look after you,  abbinaturistmassage.co.uk
Now that sounds like an interesting excursion to explore - Can I confirm, is she massage only, or more?
« Last Edit: March 19, 2018, 02:50:29 pm by albedo39 »

Offline albedo39

Many thanks WhackDaddy - saves any misunderstanding  :)

Offline gezzer

I often request this and have never been refused or had the price increased.
...and I thought I was in the minority!

Offline toetally

Interesting... I once had a "second coming" at a parlour (China Health in Portsmouth).  I tucked the old chap down between my legs and the girl paid it so much attention I popped while still face down. She then came up to the head end and said in a panicky voice "you still want happy ending? You still pay?!!"

Of course I said yes, so got my second pop - all for £20 and in a 30 minute session. Never asked for a happy beginning though - might try it next time!