Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: xxx_Jessica (Oxford)  (Read 2031 times)

Offline recycler

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Anyone got the heads up on this one?
Looks stunning.
Prices have been up and down £150ph-£200ph and now £120ph.
Two feedbacks look genuine.
Awesome body.
Comes and goes on AW, but I guess that goes with the turf.
No intel on here.
Why is there not a queue?
Think it is TOFTT time!

Offline DrConners

I'm trying to curb my skepticism here - almost too good to be true if you know what I mean ? Quite a bit of photoshopping on main pics, no gallery to speak of, she does look hot though so let us know if you have any "joy"  ;)

kamu

Normally I would expect this to be a cam girls profile but 2 reviews with 1 of them having feedback from a pro$$ie ive seen myself and a phone number displayed makes her look genuine. Looks great but the pretty barron likes list would put me off (No A levels, CIM or RO and FK & OWO at discretion)

Offline DrConners

Normally I would expect this to be a cam girls profile but 2 reviews with 1 of them having feedback from a pro$$ie ive seen myself and a phone number displayed makes her look genuine. Looks great but the pretty barron likes list would put me off (No A levels, CIM or RO and FK & OWO at discretion)

Interesting & does add credence here - I thought you were going to flag one of her pictures where she's used an app to add cute "animal" features - awwwww look - she's got Cheetah ears & a lwwidle nose   ;)

kamu

Interesting & does add credence here - I thought you were going to flag one of her pictures where she's used an app to add cute "animal" features - awwwww look - she's got Cheetah ears & a lwwidle nose   ;)

Yep also annoying although I must admit I didnt really notice. Think my focus must of been drawn elsewhere ;).

Offline DipsyDoodle

I think she is active on UKE as those pictures look familiar.  Think I've seen them in the banner on this site.

Offline lolmail

I have seen her few months ago, she is for real, pretty, looks bigger in flesh not bbw though , seems to rush and a bit mechanical, told she worked for agencies. used to be 150ph.  ofcourse ymmv

Offline markymarkfb

She has had a few profiles in and around Oxford, one claimed she was a bluebird Tv party girl, all profiles seem to only have two feedbacks then they disappear, and then a new one comes back again, i suspect she close them down after a neg feedback

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=89281.msg1091502#msg1091502

Offline recycler

Gave it a miss in the end with the comments from here. I see she is London based now and price up to £150.