Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: New club opening at the Tudor Lounge, Birmingham.  (Read 6424 times)

Offline KidCandyShop

I'm going to try this afternoons party so will report back with more info.  :drinks:

Offline Madone1

I'm going to try this afternoons party so will report back with more info.  :drinks:

have a good one kid any info would be much appreciated. Got my eye on Wednesdays party myself so hopefully the standard is as high as launch night sounded.

Offline KidCandyShop

Today's party not really a party as such but excellent vfm, 2 girls for 3 hours and only 4 guys and 2 only stayed for a short while. So 3 hours of non stop attention for £100. After Saturday and this afternoon my little fellow is demanding some rest.  :hi:

Offline KidCandyShop

Oh and there website is not working correctly, so remaining party's for this week are Wednesday, Friday and Saturday

Offline Madone1

Today's party not really a party as such but excellent vfm, 2 girls for 3 hours and only 4 guys and 2 only stayed for a short while. So 3 hours of non stop attention for £100. After Saturday and this afternoon my little fellow is demanding some rest.  :hi:

Sounds good which girls were at the party?

Offline KidCandyShop

Gina Snake and I think the other one said her name was Angel. Not seen her before at TPC/LMP and can't see her on the hostess list, but very attractive and willing.

Offline Madone1

Gina Snake and I think the other one said her name was Angel. Not seen her before at TPC/LMP and can't see her on the hostess list, but very attractive and willing.

Really want to see Gina snake shame Vera wasn't there.

Offline Stapler

I am not into the party scene, but I was wondering if you guys who attend look around and wonder if anyone else from UKP is there?

Just a thought.  :hi:

..S...
Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

I am not into the party scene, but I was wondering if you guys who attend look around and wonder if anyone else from UKP is there?

Just a thought.  :hi:

..S...

I might wonder after Stapler, but it's usually the last thing on my mind when I'm actually there  ;)

Offline KidCandyShop

There was 3 of us there I am aware of, me Chezzie and Captain caveman, we all had a chat before giving Vera a UKP sandwich be interesting to see if any other members were there we did not know about.

Offline Madone1

Friday and Saturdays line up this week looks awesome if they turn up.

Offline KidCandyShop

I'm booked into Friday's evening party, have you tried them yet Madone?

Offline Chezzie John

I've just noticed 2 girls I've not played with yet  :)  I'm not sure if I'm working Friday but if not I'll do the Friday night party to. But maybe Saturday night

Offline Jerboa

I need to go take a look soon, I see that Spanish slut Gina Snake is doing parties.
Is the club open for swinging events when no parties are on?