Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Barbydolly - Nuneaton  (Read 3529 times)

Offline HS11216

Hi,

Has anyone seen “barbydolly” - based in Nuneaton ?

May take the risk and pay a visit but just wondering if anyone has seen her previously ?

External Link/Members Only

TIA

Offline Littlefoot

Used to be called barbyslut. Mentioned from reply #17 and onwards in this thread:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=286879.msg3002166#msg3002166

Offline hairymonster

Barby, AKA Em, maybe short for Emma.

Dont know how my review disappeared, its a few years back. Have seen her a few times since, not re reviewed as I had one.

Appearance, look at her sites External Link/Members Only she has adultfolio and tacamatuers links in there too, plenty of pics, make your own mind up.

Location, car meets are in busy environs, but very carefully considered with her fella keeping an eye out. So it feels riskier than it is. The flat they rent for incalls has been renovated, but is what it is. It's clean enough and a secluded entrance.

Comms, always good, never sure who is texting. If you call you get Emm on the line.

The rest is service, she is confident, knows her rules and limits and does everything on the list with a gusto.

Closest to a regular I have.

Offline HS11216

Barby, AKA Em, maybe short for Emma.

Dont know how my review disappeared, its a few years back. Have seen her a few times since, not re reviewed as I had one.

Appearance, look at her sites External Link/Members Only she has adultfolio and tacamatuers links in there too, plenty of pics, make your own mind up.

Location, car meets are in busy environs, but very carefully considered with her fella keeping an eye out. So it feels riskier than it is. The flat they rent for incalls has been renovated, but is what it is. It's clean enough and a secluded entrance.

Comms, always good, never sure who is texting. If you call you get Emm on the line.

The rest is service, she is confident, knows her rules and limits and does everything on the list with a gusto.

Closest to a regular I have.

So you never had an issue with her fella being around?

Offline hairymonster

Not Really and I'm a really fussy person that way.

Also met Posh Sophia with her master, again just for an introduction then he sat in another room, but it seemed alright.

The guys are just normal, no leather lederhosen or any weird shit. Just guys in jeans, say hello, moan about traffic on the way in. In barbies case the guy made a coffee at half time  :thumbsup: It wasnt an intrusion, she called out for him to make one, he didnt join us, but I'm sure he would if requested.

For car meets, we didnt meet, just a thumbs up on arrival.

Offline HS11216

Not Really and I'm a really fussy person that way.

Also met Posh Sophia with her master, again just for an introduction then he sat in another room, but it seemed alright.

The guys are just normal, no leather lederhosen or any weird shit. Just guys in jeans, say hello, moan about traffic on the way in. In barbies case the guy made a coffee at half time  :thumbsup: It wasnt an intrusion, she called out for him to make one, he didnt join us, but I'm sure he would if requested.

For car meets, we didnt meet, just a thumbs up on arrival.

Thanks ! I just thought if he is in the flat he maybe recording and uploading it to sites  :dash:

Offline hairymonster

Nah.

For the price of one of her quick punts, just give it a go. Its hard to communicate how relaxed they are, its different to any other punting experience.

It would be counter productive to sabotage the sites they run and business through adultwork for a few cheap exposure pics.

Hope I aint wrong  :crazy:

Offline HS11216

Nah.

For the price of one of her quick punts, just give it a go. Its hard to communicate how relaxed they are, its different to any other punting experience.

It would be counter productive to sabotage the sites they run and business through adultwork for a few cheap exposure pics.

Hope I aint wrong  :crazy:

What do you mean how relaxed they are ? , also whats it like for parking if you visit their flat

Offline hairymonster

Parking is on street, terraced, plenty of. Entry is around the back.... up some stairs

Relaxed, hard to explain. It was more like I had turned up to buy something off ebay. Although she met me outside at the top of the stairs in lingerie  :dance:  So I wasnt going to hang around chatting.

Offline HS11216

Parking is on street, terraced, plenty of. Entry is around the back.... up some stairs

Relaxed, hard to explain. It was more like I had turned up to buy something off ebay. Although she met me outside at the top of the stairs in lingerie  :dance:  So I wasnt going to hang around chatting.

Think I’l give it a try then hopefully all goes okay

Offline hairymonster

Enjoy, she is well worth a try.

Offline Stongwee53

Was looking on her twitter today and debating it might go for a 15 minute quicky to start with after reading this thread

Offline Nigel57

She's the sort of woman I'm looking for, only 20 years younger!

Offline Fac51

In seriously tempted myself now as well

Sort of adds excitement to it knowing her fella is in the next room  :yahoo:

Offline Irfaan

I’ve met her before. The guy doesn’t get involved and is in the other room. Rings a bell when there’s like 5 mins left. Shes a sub so you can use bdsm toys on her too

Offline HS11216

I’ve met her before. The guy doesn’t get involved and is in the other room. Rings a bell when there’s like 5 mins left. Shes a sub so you can use bdsm toys on her too

Maybe do a review if possible ?

Offline Irfaan

Its over a year ago now. Dont think its allowed

Offline Stongwee53

I saw her the other day will it was ok for a 15 minute quicky. Will put up a quick review