Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone seen Sandrah_1?  (Read 349 times)

Offline Plicious

Has anyone seen this girl? Considering to tofft today

External Link/Members Only

Offline Littlefoot

She's only 4'3" keep us informed if you decide to go.  :thumbsup:

Offline scutty brown

She's only 4'3" keep us informed if you decide to go.  :thumbsup:

and size 16...........
her waist must be close to her height

Offline Littlefoot

and size 16...........
her waist must be close to her height

That wouldn't put me off, been with plenty size 16 + and received good service. Get what you're saying though.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2019, 01:34:58 pm by Littlefoot »

Offline PUNTY43

According to her interview her best feature is her face and her worst feature is . . . . . her face  :unknown:

She's 4' 3", a size 16 with a 44" waist, size 7 feet and she decribes her body type as "average".

Her primary language is English  and her favourite gift is "pafyum" and "all types of man's" and "all types of woman's" turn her on.

Really?

Offline Littlefoot

According to her interview her best feature is her face and her worst feature is . . . . . her face  :unknown:

She's 4' 3", a size 16 with a 44" waist, size 7 feet and she decribes her body type as "average".

Her primary language is English  and her favourite gift is "pafyum" and "all types of man's" and "all types of woman's" turn her on.

Really?

She's beginning to sound a bit of a freak!

On closer inspection of the profile this one doesn't interest me. Ha ha. But each to their own.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2019, 01:57:13 pm by Littlefoot »

Offline Plicious

I’m just curious about seeing a tanzanian lady. She had a peculiar accent on the phone

Offline scutty brown

Really?

probably fluent in Tanzanian English...........