Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Using Paypoint / Paysafe for adultwork  (Read 1498 times)

nilbymouth

Can some one give me an idea of how anonymous this is ?
I dont want to be in some corner shop trying to buy credits (or whatever) and having to explain to an 80 year old who hard of hearing what they are for ....

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
This topic has been covered numerous times. Will dig out the relevant threads and post them on here.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=246328.0

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=245071.0

Check out the above threads.

Avoid using corner shops. Instead go into places like the Co-Op, etc.

In the event that you are challenged, or more likely the staff don't know what you are talking about, I have also explained in one of the threads what to mention to the staff in order to make it easier for you to get the top-up without raisning any eyebrows.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2019, 07:44:39 am by CoolTiger »

nilbymouth

Offline Tybaltpete

Last week I got a £10 paypoint voucher from my local shop,the bloke smiled and gave me the address of a WG nearby...unfortunately she retired last year ....blowjob princess 78..
Banned reason: your an asshole
Banned by: Head1

Offline Glasguy021

Shopkeepers give out paypoint vouchers all the time.

Most of the time they are for online gambling, or buying gaming memberships. These are sold very commonly as a top up voucher would be for your phone.

Dont worry and relax.

Online Trex

I go to Asda to get my paypoint vouchers. Say paysafe, then the shopkeeper will look it up, pay about £30 because you get 3 freebies to view private gallery and videos for free, trust me you save money doing that.

Then you get your vouchers, type in the redeem code in and that's about it pretty simple.

Offline Hereatlee

Simple for me as well. I walked into shop by Paddington and asked guy if he sold them. Confirmed yes and printed out My receipt. Entered into AW no problem.

Now if I can figure out the damn VAT country determination.....

I bought and uploaded while in London. Now I'm accessing from the USA and the site says it can't determine my country to apply VAT. Anyone h ave ideas how to fix that? I've already used the contact form twice with no joy.

Offline LLPunting

Last week I got a £10 paypoint voucher from my local shop,the bloke smiled and gave me the address of a WG nearby...unfortunately she retired last year ....blowjob princess 78..

Now that's the kind of shopkeeper we'd all appreciate, more so if his intel were up to date  :yahoo:

Offline LLPunting

Paypoint is used for a clutch of innocuous, popular things just go in and buy a voucher anywhere.

Unless you're going to show the shopkeep how to login to AW and register the credit via your phone they be none the wiser.

Offline PleadInsanity

As Glasguy says, most often this payment is used for on-line gambling.
It's no buisness of the shop keepers why you want the voucher anyway. 

Offline AnthG

If you are worried about Paysafe, why not just sign up to Revolut on your mobile phone and pay for the credits on this?

It is probably the safest/securest credit card you can get IMHO.
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline Silver Birch

If you are worried about Paysafe, why not just sign up to Revolut on your mobile phone and pay for the credits on this?

It is probably the safest/securest credit card you can get IMHO.

Doesn't linking an account to your phone defeat the point of trying to stay anonymous? Or can you open an account with just your punting phone (mine isn't registered to my name, address etc?)

Offline AnthG

Doesn't linking an account to your phone defeat the point of trying to stay anonymous? Or can you open an account with just your punting phone (mine isn't registered to my name, address etc?)

Yes, you can link it completely with your punting phone. As all Revolut is, is an app you use for Android (probably IOS too). You add money to it via your debit card, but all it shows on your debit account is there is a payment to revolut. And then pay for whatever via revolut as they give you virtual credit card numbers to use.

The good thing about doing it this way is it will not show AW credits on your credit card statement (which i presumed was the issue the OP was worried about).

Personally, I use Revolut now for all of my online transactions and also phone topics done via Three's online website. So if you also do that, you can mix the AW credit payments hidden away with other transactions and never get them revealed what they are.

Offline LLPunting

Yes, you can link it completely with your punting phone. As all Revolut is, is an app you use for Android (probably IOS too). You add money to it via your debit card, but all it shows on your debit account is there is a payment to revolut. And then pay for whatever via revolut as they give you virtual credit card numbers to use.

The good thing about doing it this way is it will not show AW credits on your credit card statement (which i presumed was the issue the OP was worried about).

Personally, I use Revolut now for all of my online transactions and also phone topics done via Three's online website. So if you also do that, you can mix the AW credit payments hidden away with other transactions and never get them revealed what they are.

Interesting that SFO and FCA haven't knocked this on the head for facilitating money laundering.

Offline AnthG

Interesting that SFO and FCA haven't knocked this on the head for facilitating money laundering.

Its similar to other pre-paid cards. But this one is entirely virtual and you get throwaway card numbers held on your mobile phone so you don't ever need a physical card (but you can get one if you want to).

I started using it with my Xbox One as with this you can buy games from other regions Xbox stores digitally for way cheaper than in the UK (Argentina, Turkey and Mexico Xbox stores for example). But using a normal credit card you need your home address to match the country you are buying from or the card security kicks in.

With Revolut you can chuck any address in and the payment will go through (I usually pick a university address of the country I want to buy from). It also converts pounds to other countries currencies with no conversion fee (normal credit cards charge 3%).

As I say I use it for pretty much everything now. e.g if you sign up to Indian Youtube premium, you get that and Google Play music for £2.37 a month, which is way cheaper than the £12 in the UK. Same with Netflix I get 4 screens UHD from Turkey for £5.87. Its £14 for the same here.

It's also handy for quick easy AW credit payments.

Its worth having, and if you use it for stuff like this ^ you can easily hide the payments for AW credits in there as the only place the transaction shows is inside the revolut app. But you can also delete them from your history after you've made them.

Mallow841

As Glasguy says, most often this payment is used for on-line gambling.
It's no buisness of the shop keepers why you want the voucher anyway.

Agreed.

I have used this option many times with no fuss.

Offline LLPunting

Its similar to other pre-paid cards. But this one is entirely virtual and you get throwaway card numbers held on your mobile phone so you don't ever need a physical card (but you can get one if you want to).

I started using it with my Xbox One as with this you can buy games from other regions Xbox stores digitally for way cheaper than in the UK (Argentina, Turkey and Mexico Xbox stores for example). But using a normal credit card you need your home address to match the country you are buying from or the card security kicks in.

With Revolut you can chuck any address in and the payment will go through (I usually pick a university address of the country I want to buy from). It also converts pounds to other countries currencies with no conversion fee (normal credit cards charge 3%).

As I say I use it for pretty much everything now. e.g if you sign up to Indian Youtube premium, you get that and Google Play music for £2.37 a month, which is way cheaper than the £12 in the UK. Same with Netflix I get 4 screens UHD from Turkey for £5.87. Its £14 for the same here.

It's also handy for quick easy AW credit payments.

Its worth having, and if you use it for stuff like this ^ you can easily hide the payments for AW credits in there as the only place the transaction shows is inside the revolut app. But you can also delete them from your history after you've made them.

All great to know and very useful.

I take it there's no balance or transaction limits or at least substantial ones?

I am just shocked that got past scrutiny precisely because it's a prime channel for illicit payments.

Offline Silver Birch

You add money to it via your debit card, but all it shows on your debit account is there is a payment to revolut.

So it's not anonymous then! If I use my debit card I am creating a trail  :dash:

Offline AnthG

So it's not anonymous then! If I use my debit card I am creating a trail  :dash:
But that is why I was mentioning its a trail only to revolut.

All it will say is £20 paid to Revolut on your current account. You can then do with that whatever you want when its inside of there e.g use £10 on AW and £10 on something else.

This is why I was saying its good to use it for other things too. If you used it to top up your standard mobile phone pay as you go, to pay for a subscription to something. And bought something from an online website with it. Buy a game from the Playstation online store. If you did all of that. A payment to Revolut wont be suspicious to then use some of it to pay for AW credits.

I was thinking the problem people were having for anonymity was payments to AW remaining in a permanent form on either a debit or credit card that your partner could potentially see in the future.