Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Isabella Ella, Baker Street  (Read 1483 times)

15 review(s) for Isabella Ella (9 positive, 2 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Kolo

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Meeting did not take place. Arranged for 5pm a few weeks ago and was given the postcode that morning. Made my way to W1 by tube. Received a text message 10 minutes prior to the agreed time with ''need to cancel with you sorry'. Probably stood up for a regular.

Offline tergil

I hate it when this happens!
Sorry to hear it OP

Offline massagepuntingfan

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Meeting did not take place. Arranged for 5pm a few weeks ago and was given the postcode that morning. Made my way to W1 by tube. Received a text message 10 minutes prior to the agreed time with ''need to cancel with you sorry'. Probably stood up for a regular.

She did same to me, cancelled as I was parked up 5 mins before our meeting. Tried to palm me off to her sister. Terrible attitude.
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=309303.0

Offline golden bull

Totally unprofessional. I hate being ghosted or let down at the last minute. She had no disregard that you have made the journey, some might have travelled far and wide . If she was truly sorry she should’ve offered another arrangement at another time for a big discount, at least 30% for the inconvenience.

I had her on my milfy list but would think twice about booking her now. Thanks for the review 👍