Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Adelle..xx  (Read 2369 times)

Offline Stapler

Hi gang,

Anyone had the pleasure ?

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only -

Really fancy getting to grips with those tits!

Hidden Image/Members Only
Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

Roland D Hay

I had her in my hot list for ages but could never quite get my head round the uncertainty. I believe she is larger than that picture might suggest and there have been one or two comments relating to her personal hygiene. I removed her from my hot list recently after taking the plunge and checking out her PG; something I rarely do. I thought she looked very different in some of them and I just wasn't attracted to her so that was that. She certainly looks older and far curvier in her PG pics so I'd recommend you check them out. I saw her flat mate Demi a couple of times about 2 years back and was contemplating a threesome until Demi rushed my last appointment and had the fucking cheek to moan that I was taking too long to come.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2014, 03:23:25 pm by Roland D Hay »

Offline ClimaxMan

I saw her flat mate Demi a couple of times about 2 years back and was contemplating a threesome until Demi rushed my last appointment and had the fucking cheek to moan that I was taking too long to come.

the 'fantastic' three-some Demi mentions with Adelle has NO les action, they take it in turns to suck your cock and you get to shag just one of them whilst the other watches you and encourages you shag her flatmate.....hardly a three-some

Offline Stapler

Thanks lads. May have to think again. But those tits!

Offline robzombie898

Hey buddy be careful. You might be shocked by what you see. She's much larger than her pics and her tits aren't as good as you are thinking. She can be very average in bed and will leave you rather annoyed.

Offline Stapler

Thanks. Looks like giving her a swerve then!

Three similar opinions from fellow esteemed members must be heeded! 

Jagsohin

Agree completely with Rob! She is terrible, violent masturbation, quite tubby/chubby, rotten attitude, half hour appointment over and done with in ten minutes. Avoid - well like the plague!

Roland D Hay

Never ever punt with a pair of tits. I'd happily book a punt based on seeing nothing more than a nice pair of tits when I started punting, usually with disastrous results.  :scare: