Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Little.miss.innocent - Portsmouth  (Read 1245 times)

1 review(s) for Miss.chloe. (0 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

bebobdado

External Link/Members Only             or                External Link/Members Only

30 minutes for £70

Negatives-

I will start with this and get it out of the way, may not be a big one for many guys. I am being quite harsh with this neutral as it is really only a matter of taste and I would say a slight fib with regards to her dress size.

States size 10, now size 10 to me is small, I have been with size 10 girls before and they have always been on the petite/toned side,  I would say she was more like size 14. Her body reminded me of Lena Dunham from the tv series “Girls” which is fine, but just not for me. I could have left when I first saw her, but having never been with a girl who looked like that I thought why not? maybe i'm missing out. I had a nice time, but I really wasn't attracted to her. She could be a size 10, but i'm just giving my honest opnion on it.

Also doesn't kiss with tongues.

Positives -

Communication was great, got back to me quick, clear directions to a private flat close to Fratton station

This girl is English, so friendly and easy to talk to, a young student, pretty face. A real girlfriend experience. Not a clock watcher at all, I was there for more like 45 minutes

There was some oral without

Very responsive to RO

I am quite easy to please and have vanilla tastes, I think she might be open to weirder stuff, ask her, she seems like a cool girl

overall was a pleasant, but not great experience.