Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hayley x x & Miss__Bella - Southampton  (Read 1811 times)

132 review(s) for Hayley-x-x (130 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]
9 review(s) for Miss__Bella (9 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Mij

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I have seen Hayley previously before, and was aware that she did conveyor belt sessions with Bella, but decided to be greedy and have them all to myself instead! :-)

Good comms throughout with both girls...had chatted with each of them about it a couple of weeks earlier, and both were up for it, but I had to cancel the first meeting at short notice as work sent me abroad the day we were supposed to meet! Anyway, when I got back, got in touch with them again and arranged another meet.

It was an outcall to my hotel. Both arrived bang on time, dressed immaculately, both tall and stunning in their heels, and from the looks and grins on their faces, seemingly well up for what was about to happen! :-) After a quick formal introduction to Bella by Hayley, Bella immediately initiated a very much 'informal' introduction (!) whilst Hayley systematically emptied virtually every known sex toy out of her bag before joining us by the bed. Lots of DFK all round...a girl in each arm...lots of touching and caressing, even between Hayley and Bella...yes they DO play with each too...a lot! :-)

As more and more clothes were discarded, the evening turned into an indulgent, champagne-fuelled, sexually charged sequence of events that left me physically exhausted at the end, but with the BIGGEST smile ever! I've had a few 3-somes before, but this was the best by far. It was like 3 best friends just getting on and down with each other...no hesitation, no barriers, just uninhibited outrageous dirty fun! I would do it again in a heartbeat, and am already trying to work out a way to get back down south again soon, and this time for longer...although an overnight might just kill me off! :-) Damn, what a way to go though!

Thoroughly recommended!