Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Milana – Aprov - Knightsbridge  (Read 3947 times)

Offline puntingpumping1920

About Venue: Apartment in Knightsbridge. The apartment offers easy access to Knightsbridge (Piccadilly line) and South Kensington (Circle/District/Piccadilly lines) underground stations

Link: External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Services provided: OWO, DFK, COB and Penetration (protected)

Time Spent: 90 

Fee: £ 1,300

Extras: N/A

Appointment Type: In-call

Communication: Text

Punt:       

Positive:
Ukrainian
Mid-Twenties 
Size 8   
Slim 
Small tits but they suit her frame (Hopefully she doesn't get enhancements)
Very beautiful
Photos Accurate
Natural Body
Fully Shaved
Amazing figure
She is around 5’7
She put effort into her looks – Blue manicure/ pedicure, Plump lips, Black Honey Birdette Lingerie and robe
Fluent in English
DFK/ Snog Fest - throughout and unrestricted
Solid GFE Provider   
Great enthusiasm
Fingering allowed
Notable BJ skills – eye contact, licked shaft, sucked hard and deep, good variation and good combination of hands / mouth
Multiple Pops 
Cum on body
Not a lazy provider
Milana has great stamina and did whatever I requested for a sustained periods
Very Passionate sex   
She’s a lightweight, so easy to pick up for different positions 
Some moaning that sounded natural 
She can take a pounding   
She’s a hard worker when it came to pleasing me
Services delivered as promised
I had her undivided attention for the duration of the booking
Perfect level of engagement   
Great attitude   
Easy to talk to   
Constant warmth throughout 
Candle lit room and house music that set the tone
Never felt rushed – I indicated the time I wanted to leave
Very well-travelled
No Diva Vibes 
Good Hygiene
Never counted her fee in my face
The appointment started promptly 
Lower ground floor in mid terrace red brick period building   
Flat is centrally located on the Knightsbridge/Chelsea borders     
Probably one of the best SP apartment I’ve been to
Apartment is located on a quiet street
Harrods is just around the corner
Good comms with Aprov
Booking done in minutes   
She is staying in London for a while

Neutral 
Lube used

Negative   
Prohibitive price

Would I visit again? I have

Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: October 05, 2022, 10:24:35 pm by puntingpumping1920 »
Banned reason: Mr £500k go and buy some fucking manners
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline chema

thanks for the review. I am tempted to switch to the 600-1000 bracket myself but I am not sure if this girl should be more than 600

Offline puntingpumping1920

thanks for the review. I am tempted to switch to the 600-1000 bracket myself but I am not sure if this girl should be more than 600

600 is low for a good looking Russian/ Ukrainian these days

£750/ hr would be perfect for her
« Last Edit: October 05, 2022, 10:42:15 pm by puntingpumping1920 »
Banned reason: Mr £500k go and buy some fucking manners

Offline king tarzan

Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Manstead

600 is low for a good looking Russian/ Ukrainian these days

£750/ hr would be perfect for her

In 750 you could go to St Petersburg fuck the hell out of a few genuine beauties and be back the next morning. Seriously no one is worth that money.
Banned reason: Abuse of a mod.

Offline king tarzan

In 750 you could go to St Petersburg fuck the hell out of a few genuine beauties and be back the next morning. Seriously no one is worth that money.

If I went there for a few days my king cobra would be all shriveled and dead!!!!
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.

Offline Momodan38

Good review as always.

Small tits but they suit her frame (Hopefully she doesn't get enhancements)

Interesting comment re the natural boobs. They must look really good. Officially Tempted…

Offline Manstead

If I went there for a few days my king cobra would be all shriveled and dead!!!!

Don't worry it wont. Maybe we should organise a lads trip to St Petersburg and Bratislava. Slovak girls are stunning
Banned reason: Abuse of a mod.

Offline rbtgrr

Good review as always.

Interesting comment re the natural boobs. They must look really good. Officially Tempted…

I would agree with this. The size is appropriate for her frame. Enhancement would not look right.
Banned reason: You’re not my matey correct, Twat

Offline brandnewday75

Nice write up, she looks stunning.

Just got back from London. Absolute disaster. Tried to book through two agencies and and an independent and none of them happened. Lol.

I was in London on business and felt like a meeting.

Gave up, ran out of time and just caught the train back home. Saved my money in the end. Maybe I’ll pay this girl a visit as I’ve certainly saved up. Lol.

Online Alexmck

Offline Lorachoop

damn. OP's money to spend as he wishes, but no pussy is worth that much for 90 mins, not to me atleast. Base on looks and services, I personally wouldn't pay that but if OP had a great time and rated it a positive, then who can argue :)

Offline iq129

damn. OP's money to spend as he wishes, but no pussy is worth that much for 90 mins, not to me atleast. Base on looks and services, I personally wouldn't pay that but if OP had a great time and rated it a positive, then who can argue :)

These guys have money to burn so for them it doesn’t matter. I’d rather donate to the NHS than burn my money on such gold diggers.

Offline iq129

And there’s a cost of living crisis going on. This goes to show how much inequality there is in this ultra-Capitalist country where the rich are encouraged to feed off the poor.

Offline Liverpool

And there’s a cost of living crisis going on. This goes to show how much inequality there is in this ultra-Capitalist country where the rich are encouraged to feed off the poor.

I wouldn't normally comment on one of the OPs reviews for many reasons. However what exactly does this have to do with the review? It's his money to do with as he likes. It's not the place for your political opinions.

Offline rbtgrr

Well thank God we live in a capitalist country when you see that the alternatives are around the world. However this Corbanysta like howl is completely irrelevant to this  ‘hobby’.

We earn money, hopefully via long hours and hard graft, then try to spend our money wisely and not to the detriment of our lives and it then circulates off to Eastern Europe where it might ‘trickle down’ (no pun intended🤣).

Let the government sort out the NHS, after taxing us all to death. We might as well rail against, expensive restaurants, golf clubs, fast cars, Premier League footballers and all the other targets of the Citizen Smiths of this world.

In the meantime I will continue with my own form of quantitive easing by helping unfortunate scantily clad models and beauty queens in their struggles with the cost of living. These poor things never even seem to be able to afford decent winter clothing and most of them seem destined to totter around in high heels with barely a stitch on even with severely cold weather coming on.
Banned reason: You’re not my matey correct, Twat

Offline Heph

What is the purpose of this nonsense?

Offline bukowski

just another one of those anti-growth coalition types who are holding our country back
Banned reason: No reviews in 5 years, refuses to explain when asked, fair enough