Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hot Crumpet - Colnbrook. Hot? Positive, but...  (Read 2246 times)

8 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5964209) (6 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by agentsmith]

Offline pythago

External Link/Members Only
hh 80
Met her in September. Already fading away from my memories.

Communication:
All communication via adultwork, text and finally phone. I was glad to see that one of her playdates matched with my work appointment. So far so good.
We had agreed owo, dfk and ro included in 30min/80.

Described in previous reviews. Private house in Colnbrook. When I tried to find parking, I finally called and got directions. Also directions for the house. Alex opened the electronic gate (By the way, it opens and closes with a remote control. People enquired about that.)

The lady:
I had read the review by bungry (https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=217780.msg3004425#msg3004425) and I can fully understand his perspective.
The pictures are lovely, and those pictures may really have well represented her 10 years ago, or so.
She is a lovely character. Great to talk to, giggling from the first second onwards. She even had a red dress and black/red shoes as in her pictures (why does she actually wear those, she really can't walk in those shoes - which doesn't make her sexier). But she simply was older and chubbier. That's my main critique. Why do the ladies sell their own self they were 10years ago, when it only creates disappointment. Alex has a fan club here - and that's great. You guys all appreciate her qualities, having seen her over the years. I knew that she would be older/chubbier than the pictures show. But finally she didn't turn me on as much as I hoped. 
Some said she's the kind of girl from next door. Actually, I wouldn't turn around seeing her in the streets. But I would most probably have 10-15 years ago.

The meet:
Good English, giggling the whole time. A lot of times not looking into my eyes.
Shower offered before and after the meet. Taken before at home, taken one there after.
All services delivered, but as mentioned above, she didn't turn me that much on. At least I managed to achieve my goals. I tried to imagine what it could have been, meeting the younger Alex in the pictures.

Summary:
Yes, she is a lovely character.
Yes, she is providing a quite good service. And I enjoyed it. That's where it is a positive.
However, I am getting a bit sick of seeing ladies publishing old and misleading pictures. Showing more weight in real life than in their 10yr old pictures. This might be a reason to rate it a neutral. But as I said, I was kind of expecting it.
I don't want to sound harsh, but meeting a SP is also meeting reality.

Offline dynatron

i personally found her very rude in not answering my texts or replying to me on adultwork when she knew i was trying to book her back in september-avoid thats my opinion

Offline JonasG

i personally found her very rude in not answering my texts or replying to me on adultwork when she knew i was trying to book her back in september-avoid thats my opinion

Seems unlike her, maybe she's happy to keep her regulars sweet and not interested in many new guys? Dunno.

Either way, no responses to polite enquiries are a pet hate of mine with WGs.

Offline bungry

Yeah, when I posted my review of the dissapointment back then, the response was pretty much that everyone else thought she was great for them.

The fact that the gate shuts behind you is a big turn off and I will never go back to 'that house'.  If you want to walk you don;t really have the option....the prossie will probably demand money for time wasting before she opens the gate.

Offline pythago

I have to say that I felt quite comfortable at all times. Didn't feel trapped at all.
The money would be still in your pocket when you see that you might not get compared to what the images/profile/communication promised.
For me, this wasn't a problem.

Offline aj12345

Never had any issues with the house either.

Have to agree with OP in terms of her size. She looked much better pre covid. Still a good fuck though.

Offline JonasG

Definitely put on weight, so if chubbier girls aren't your thing she won't be for you.

Unless you're a whale then it's diff., but I've always liked chubby girls. So her weight gain hasn't bothered me really.

Offline aj12345

Definitely put on weight, so if chubbier girls aren't your thing she won't be for you.

Unless you're a whale then it's diff., but I've always liked chubby girls. So her weight gain hasn't bothered me really.
Agreed.

I found she hasn't put on any weight around face or neck and for me, this works because I see her for the great owo and cim with plenty of DFK throughout. She's one of the few girls out there who snogs your face off while you fuck her.

Offline mrpunterton

I feel what the OP says about misleading pictures. Profiles either have photos that where accurate when the SP took them 10 years ago or are closer to the present but so heavily photoshopped that they look plastic.

I have a new 10/10 rule, add ten years on the age and atleast ten kilos on the weight.

Offline pythago

I have a new 10/10 rule, add ten years on the age and atleast ten kilos on the weight.

This is unfortunately true.