Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: JasmineThaiCute - Sunbury  (Read 4869 times)

35 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6705512) (34 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by stevedave]

Offline pythago

External Link/Members Only

Was around Heathrow for business and was preparing in advance. Had a hot list of which SP to contact.
But surprise, nearly either non of the girls available or too pricy while coming up with a whole lot of extras. I should start a discussion around that topic.
So, all plans A, B, C.... failed. Had one lady in mind but pictures did look like she could be heavier than I'd like it. I kept searching. Jasmine's profile came up and I had read Charles' review  :hi:. Thanks mate!
So, one reason I went was that I was getting sick of seeing ladies publishing old and misleading pictures. Showing more weight in real life than in their 10yr old pictures.
Jasmine's profile doesn't show much nudity, but shows a cute little and smiling Thai girl. Thought to give it a try.

Communication:
All communication via WhatApp. She was quite responsive. All worked perfectly well. She wanted to get confirmation before the meet again.
Tricky on my end that I had to rearrange an hour before I finally wanted to see her. Fine with her. When I texted again reporting traffic delay she wasn't happy, because there probably was another client. So she called. She finally confirmed we were good to go (I wasn't sure if she wanted me or the other client to reschedule with another girl in the same apartment. I looked that up later on and there was another girl, same location). Luckily, I got her.
She had a soft voice which even more made me happy with my choice.
We had agreed owo, dfk and ro included in 30min/80.

Private apartment in Sunbury. I first thought it was a hotel nearby, so I got a bit confused. But she gave directions over phone.
The apartment was ok, perhaps a bit on the cheap side. The room had 2 single beds, a bit unusual. I didn't care.

The girl:
As in the pictures, no doubt. On heels, as she was tiny.
I wasn't convinced if A-cups might be for me, but they were absolutely.
She did wear the black dress and the red heels as in her pictures. Same smile, and probably same lipstick. Be careful with that lipstick, don't know why girls go for dangerous lipstick in that kind of business.

The meet:
She was really comforting me from the first moment onwards.
She offered me a shower, new towel -  the bathroom didn't have any extra towels.
I came back into the room, payed the money.
She helped me out of my shirt and trousers. Even put them accurately on a chair.
At the same time we already had exchanged a lot of kisses.
I was hesitant when entering the apartment, as I simply wasn't sure if she would really be my type. But this was all gone now.
A lot of snogging. Standing in front of a mirror I complimented her and said she was beautiful. She replied that "we" were beautiful together.
Good English, I wasn't 100% sure if exactly the same voice as on the phone, but similar I'd say.
I got quite a bit of snogging this evening. And a lot of oral. She worked her way down from my face, over nipples down to owo and balls. The full slow program.
The lipstick might have been gone by that time, later more on that.
I asked for ro, the had a bush which I had noticed early on, but simply was ok. She tasted quite nice and got quite wet.
Oral on her was great, while having owo - and having her butt in my hands. She even allowed a bit of fingering. I simply couldn't get enough of it.
Funny: she got a condom out, but I had to put it on, as her fingernails were too long and might have scratched it. No problem.
Multiple positions, her on her back, then legs up (she is quite a bendy cute girl). Finally her sitting on me, while snogging again.
Was offered a shower. She mentioned I was red in my face and tried to clean it with baby wipes (not the best I'd say). I wasn't sure if the lipstick was really distributed all over my face.
I finally cleaned myself up in the bathroom.
Not a clock watcher-but I might have been the last client of the day. We went a bit over time.

Summary:  :wacko: :yahoo: :drinks:
Overall super positive. She was comforting me the whole time. Huge smile on her face throughout.
My lips felt like after a proper snog workout on her lips and clit.  :wacko:
Aiming to see her again, if location allows.

Minor caveats:
- bedroom with single bed might not be for everyone
- be aware of that dangerous lipstick
- her bush (which I loved much more than on other Thai girls)
- you might need to put the condom on yourself.
- not the most convenient place to reach around Heathrow, but she will move on soon.

Offline Doormatt

Glad the bed has a fire label because she looks smokin'  :D

Offline bluelad

Looks and sounds good. Is she anywhere near a station in Sunbury area?

Offline pythago

I believe Kempton Park is super close. But I am not an expert of the location. You may simply ask her for her postcode to make a booking.

Offline W5ranger

Offline pythago

As she advertised to go to Reading I took a chance and went again. Texted in the morning, booked for the evening.
Quite rare that I'd do this that shortly after a first visit.
This time I met her in a hotel in central Reading. She didn't like the other place she had booked for her tour so she gave me an alternative address during the afternoon.
Interesting what a role a good environment plays. First time she was in a cheap flat in Sunbury. The hotel room gave it a nicer frame.
I went for a shower as we met during the evening.

She remembered me from the first visit and we had a bit of a chat. There was no rush at no time. I simply couldn't get enough of the snogging, owo and ro. Someone mentioned she has a stubbly pussy. Sometimes, hairy might not be my thing, but hers might be stubbly, but still soft. Didn't bother me at all. 
Unfortunately, she will travel to the North now. Her tour dates don't indicate a plan after that. I would definitely rush back.