Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: housewife-laila - Tongham/Farnham  (Read 1415 times)

6 review(s) for EnglishLailaX (1 positive, 3 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Payyourwaymate]

Offline Bondmaniac

External Link/Members Only

Always on the lookout for a good Indian/Asian lady, Housewife_Laila was on the hot list for a while so when the opportunity presented itself, I contacted her via text and managed to arrange a meeting fairly easy. 

Venue
Residential house in a quiet area of Tongham/Farnham in the GU10 Postcode.  Fairly straightforward to get to if you are driving not sure about public transport, but there is on street parking with no restrictions right by the property.

Comms
All comms were done really easily by text.  The responses were pretty quick. She confirmed the location and whether that would be suitable. Texts were pretty polite and to the point.

Services
Massage, Reverse Massage, OWO, RO, protected sex in cowgirl and Doggy

Appearance/Personality

Photos are clearly of Laila, she was wearing the blue dress as can be seen in her gallery. The profile pic of her is probably a little dated as she is a fuller in the face, The details in the interview states a size 10. I would suggest that is more a 12-14 and the 5’4” is probably accurate and she carries herself well. She has a decent sized boobs (although the 36DD seems a bit of an exaggeration for me), She has a full curvy bum which is probably her best feature and is pretty well reflected on the gallery.  Strong thighs and calves which you might expect from a slightly curvy woman. She mentions Indian in the profile but I think she is half Sri Lankan and half English. Also noticed some tattoos (name of a fella)

She is friendly and very chatty, she is clearly confident in herself and was constantly making comments about herself and her figure.

The meeting
I arrived on time and was met at the door by Laila who let me in to her place and an ottoman by the side to put your clothes etc on with the TV playing 80’s music.  Was offered a drink as I entered the room and confirmed the time I planned to stay. I decided on the hour as I don’t like to feel rushed and paid £160.
The service started with a massage which was rather nice, and I actually enjoyed it she paid good attention to my back which was rather stiff (unlike other parts of me at this moment in time). She worked her way over my back, arms and legs, before I offered her the same. I massaged her back and shoulders, working my way to her legs and spread them open as I turned around and moved onto Oral.  She is someone that takes care of herself, she was clean and shaven and smelt good. After a reasonable time of that and her claim to have come (not sure that was true), she eventually moved on and repaid the favour.  I have to say that she was actually really good, she has lovely eyes and good technique moving her way between balls and shaft.  I was rock hard by this time and she moved on and after putting on the condom eased my member into her moist pussy in cowgirl.  This was probably the highlight as she was pounding away.  During conversation she mentioned her horses and that would probably explain it. 
We moved on to doggy and pounding away whilst grabbing her hips and arse was another highlight. I did start to lose my hard-on and decided to wank to get it going again and we both ended up wanking to completion.
Laila then got up to have a shower and returned a few minutes later wrapped in a towel. It was clear though that was that… and I was offered a shower.  Which I took. The bathroom was clean and there was a shower within the bath, however whilst the water was nice and hot it was probably the worst water pressure I have seen in my life (It was a dribble best), when I returned she said the shower wasn’t working and she had it fixed (Probably need to get them back in).
Got changed and made my way back a load lighter in the ball sack and £160 lighter in the wallet, also time wise I think after all the showers etc it had just touched 45 minutes.

Would I return? 
I don’t think so, the price point was not VFM for me, whilst she is really nice, the photo’s need to be updated a touch. Whilst I didn’t feel rushed at the time, there seems to be a set of actions which are there to either relax you or kill the time (massage at the start).  There was no thought of anything once I had cum. She rushed off for a shower, and on the return there was not a mention of time and whether you want another massage or do you think you can have another crack (not that I probably would have in 20 minutes) but would have been nice to have been asked considering the price. It for me was one of them you don’t know unless you have been, and it was a neutral at best for me.

Offline Bdk78

Fair review OP.
I saw her 4 years ago and most the pics were up then. She was friendly but I too didn't feel it was good vfm (and the price was much cheaper then too).
 I also got the 'one pop, stop' treatment which has deterred me from returning.