Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: NATALIA.VIP - Central Reading  (Read 1711 times)

4 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6909743) (3 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Offline JimmySW

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I saw Natalia recently at reasonably short notice early evening, all done by text, quoted £100 for 30 mins and £150 for an hour - went for the hour.

Third floor apartment and no lift (it was out of order!!!!) Nice enough place although the smell of food wafting up and down the stairwell made me hungry! Parking was tricky - I risked a permit only area as time was getting on and got away with it.

Everything was as described and the photos matched exactly. A shower was offered and taken as I had been travelling French kissing OWO and a few positions followed by a titty fuck (haven't done that for a long time) with oil and come on tits, she didn't seem keen on a CIM so I sprayed her tits instead!

Her English is reasonably good and I can tick off another nationality - my first Paraguayan! Would probably go back but she's not in my area so probably won't!

Offline pythago

Thanks for the review, mate.

May I ask: You mention that she did owo and dfk. RO as well as mentioned in her profile?
Was it just because it was a 1 hr service or do you know if on offer for 30min as well? I just ask because extras are not explicitly mentioned on her profile.
Also, in some of her pictures she looks more like 35 (at least 30+) than 25.
What's your guess?

Thanks again.

Offline JimmySW

Thanks for the review, mate.

May I ask: You mention that she did owo and dfk. RO as well as mentioned in her profile?
Was it just because it was a 1 hr service or do you know if on offer for 30min as well? I just ask because extras are not explicitly mentioned on her profile.
Also, in some of her pictures she looks more like 35 (at least 30+) than 25.
What's your guess?

Thanks again.

Yes I did do some RO as well, she didn't say she wouldn't do any of those in 30 mins so maybe you should ask.

I don't think she looked over 30 in real life but I never met a Paraguayan before!