Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Tiffany and You - Aylesbury  (Read 1086 times)

21 review(s) for EXCLUSIVE VIKI (14 positive, 3 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Waterhouse]

Offline AylesburyDude

Perhaps neutral is a little unfair as last time I saw ‘Tiffany’ I had a great time.  Sadly she was down as Mia May last time so once again you just can’t even guess who you might meet with this well known group.

My last review - https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=343266.0

Anyway, this was £80 for 30 minutes at their now usual flat in central Aylesbury, easy to get to and good comms from Tiffany.

External Link/Members Only

I have to say after last time I have been fantasising about her ass when doing doggie pretty often so I was surprised but pleased to see her again.  Maybe it was me but it just felt a much more robotic and cold performance.  No kissing at all, she actively avoided it.

Awesome OWO from her so no grumbles and loved going down on her.  But then came the good old stage fright when the mac came out.  Cowgirl didn’t work so onto the legendary doggie and even that didn’t work.  Gutted.

Ah well, off with the mac and bit more OWO and a HJ to finish.  She has some nice techniques, mixed depths, plenty of spitting but for me today this just wasn’t what I was looking for.  I should have checked my own review because last time the kissing was only light at most.

GFE?  Not even close.  Shame.

It’s not a negative review because I had a great time with her last time but today just didn’t click.

Just to finish, I think it’s probably her in the pictures, the tattoo on her back that you can see in some pictures looks right.  She’s much older now though, I would say late thirties at least.  Enhanced tits but starting to sag.  When the make up comes off she looks her age.  From the waist down though she’s perfect!!
« Last Edit: September 29, 2022, 11:20:52 am by AylesburyDude »

Offline iaimtomisbeheave

Thanks for posting this I was just about to msg her