Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Crystal Kate - Ashford (Surrey)  (Read 926 times)

8 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5302062) (5 positive, 3 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Yellowman1

External Link/Members Only

Comms - all god via text. Messaged on the morning and agreed time. Have clear instructions to the flat

Venue - flat fit for purpose. Sharing with another wg who offers massage only apparently.

Price - £80 for 30 minutes

The wg- facially very attractive. Looks like Kendall Rae-Knight imo. Body ok not as good as I had built up based on reviews. Fake tits were ok, pussy very tight, not much of an arse.

The action - dfk was the best part of the meet very passionate and on tap.  Owo was good but didn’t last long. Gave ro seemed to enjoy but who knows. Sex was mish only lasted only a few minutes. She commented good that I finished quick as she doesn’t like long sex. She felt like she restricted the depth which I hate.
Pleasant girl to speak to.
Was out the door in 20 minutes and that included 2 showers. Very decent selection of toiletries in the bathroom they would receive a positive.

Won’t return

Offline JonasG

She seems a bit hit and miss.

Restricting the depth a big pet hate of mine too, that Maylin Sexy did it to me recently and it does sour the punt a bit.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2022, 08:21:11 am by JonasG »

Offline Yellowman1

Was a disappointing punt to be honest. After reading the other reviews I was expecting more

Dfk was the best bit, the actual sex part was pretty boring

Offline JonasG

Annoying when the energy isn't there during sex when the DFK enthusiasm, foreplay etc is there.

What separates the great GFE WG punts to the ones in the tier below.