Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Siam Sauna - Umi - Southampton  (Read 2557 times)

Offline ReginaldPerrin

Siam Sauna - Umi - Southampton
External Link/Members Only

Preamble:
I needed a punt and a hard trawl showed the usual old SPs, SP's with bad reviews or overpriced SP's. I saw Umi was working and opted for a punt with her as a plan B. Possibly TOFTT.

So I opted for a 30 min punt @ £60. I didn't have a lot of time.

Comms: Called before and booked a slot.

Venue: Industrial unit. Well documented.

The Girl: I would guess age around 40. No pic on the website. So I will try and describe but this is difficult as some of this is subjective.
Round face and average looking say 5 / 10. Body probably size 12, body wise I think the term is thick. Probably 5ft 4 ish I didn't exactly measure. I think she does massages as I got a small one to wind down which was quite good. Obviously works out a bit because although size 12 very strong legs, hands and arms. No fat on her. Boobs nice size with big suckable nipples. Small mum tum but all round ok for 40 ish. Hard bum.
She had a nice personality and seems to be having fun. At my age I can't really complain.

Service: Seemed excited to see me. I think I was the first punt of the day and she seemed keen. Some stroking and stripping off. It was as if she was horny as fuck. At this point I asked for OWO and coughed up the additional £20.

Nice BJ worth the £20 and some 69 and then a few positions and shot in the bag. I am pretty vanilla. No rush to get out the door. Ended with a nice limited massage.

Summary:  Generally as expected for Siam and an enthusiastic SP who gives a good service and seems to enjoy her work. Runs through her routine so obviously been in the game for a while.

Pros: Nice personality and seemed happy to please. For £60 + £20 you can't really complain. The place is always good as a plan B.

Cons: A picture on the site might help. Don't expect a size 8 teenage looking stunner but for us older folks she was a good shag. Her face is average but the overall package is ok if you like fuller middle aged Thai's. Probably not everyone's cup of tea.

Return - I do like to shag about so I usually try new SP's.