Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Julie Lima - Southampton  (Read 9333 times)

30 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5251326) (24 positive, 2 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Yellowman1

External Link/Members Only

Comms - all good text in the morning for a meet. Confirmed for midday received postcode. Nice and easy. Got to address 10 mins early asked to wait 5 then was in

Accommodation - flat behind a house on a private road. Room and bed fit for purpose. Shower ok

Wg - fit as fuck. Banging body. Superb tits amazing arse facially quite attractive. Seemed a nice girl. English poor. She is married and this is a part time job

The action - lots of dfk, strip tease, massage, owo, ro, 69, made me finger her arse, came in 69 with her fingering my arse was pretty intense. Didn’t bang unfortunately as ran out of time. Shower and on my way. Only slight negative her perfume was quite potent.

Paid - £70 for 30 mins wish did longer

Recommend - 100% yes one of the best

Offline TallnHung

One of the few Brazilians I'm gagging to see.
Don't usually have much luck with them but her body is banging.

Had Mour last week when could have diverted to Julie.
Same result as you with Mour, kinda secs but shit punt. Cut once in hour and a total fruit loop, anti vaxer gobshite. Fucking awful. Must remember to give her a shit review!

Offline Yellowman1

Mour was one of the worst I have had.

For the same price Julie is gvfm

Offline TallnHung

Agree on Mour.
Just put my review up, she was shite!

Offline Yellowman1

Update saw her again this week in Aldershot

This girl loves sex and she has a body built for it

One of the few profiles that does what it says on the tin

English is poor but doesn’t matter when she has a mouthful of cock

Offline TallnHung

Thanks for confirming its her.
Im seeing her later on :)

Online advent2016

External Link/Members Only

The action - lots of dfk, strip tease, massage, owo, ro, 69, made me finger her arse, came in 69 with her fingering my arse was pretty intense. Didn’t bang unfortunately as ran out of time.

Was the finish CIM/facial/HJ or what?

Offline Yellowman1

Online advent2016

Thanks
That sort of detail is important to me.

Now on my HL

Offline Yellowman1

Saw agin recently for another really good service

One thing I noticed though which I found a bit odd is that she has a really hairy arse

Has anyone else seen this?

Offline aj12345

One thing I noticed though which I found a bit odd is that she has a really hairy arse

Well that's just put me off :scare:
May have to remove from the HL  :vomit:

Offline Yellowman1

Don’t let it put you off service levels are 2nd to none with her imho and her body shape is unreal

I just noticed it and it looked a bit weird and out of place

Offline Tun210

Yes she does and I have seen both hairy and shaved.
One thing I always wondered about Julie is that whether she is post op, anyone else?

Offline Yellowman1

That is something that crossed my mind today. But she gets really wet do post ops get wet?

Offline Tun210

That is something that crossed my mind today. But she gets really wet do post ops get wet?

Could be pre-lubed, I am not certain that she is but I always had a doubt.

Offline Fu-Qin Boi-Ling

ffs my anxiety level as hit the roof reading this 

Offline Tun210

ffs my anxiety level as hit the roof reading this

She is back in Southampton next week and will book a session just to investigate my doubts.

Offline Fu-Qin Boi-Ling

She is back in Southampton next week and will book a session just to investigate my doubts.

The room is dark as fuck, make sure the light is on for a thorough investigation  :scare: :scare:

Offline Tun210

The room is dark as fuck, make sure the light is on for a thorough investigation  :scare: :scare:
Will do and report back.

Offline south_fifty

I've seen her twice.  By post op do you men transgender?

I've had my head between her legs, worried now!

Offline Yellowman1

If you had a good time which I’m sure everyone did does it actually matter if she turns out to be post op?

I personally don’t think she is but slightly unsure since seeing the hair.

Either way sucks cock superbly

Offline Tun210

If you had a good time which I’m sure everyone did does it actually matter if she turns out to be post op?

I personally don’t think she is but slightly unsure since seeing the hair.

Either way sucks cock superbly

No it doesn't matter even if she is, had and will have some excellent sessions with her
But I don't like when something is on my mind and bothers me so will be good if I clear that.

Online sadolddeejay

Anyone who thinks that there aren't women who have hairy arses clearly hasn't experienced much variety in their sexual partners. I suspect that she just get around to that area easily to do some grooming. The fashion/trend is to wax and/or shave of course but some women, without that kind of intervention, can be like flippin' satyrs, in their natural state. Hairy arms, bellys, pits, nipples, legs, arses. Seems particularly the case with some Indian, Pakistani, Greek and Italian women. I knew a very, very pretty dark-haired girl once who had sorta dark downy sideburns that continued down under her ear lobes and met up with her hair line at the nape of her neck. It was quite offputting. She also had a spectacularly hairy bush that went almost up to her navel.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2022, 12:02:53 am by sadolddeejay »

Offline Doormatt

One thing I always wondered about Julie is that whether she is post op, anyone else?
[/quote

100% female , (at birth) this theory of yours is potentially very damaging for a very good service provider.

Offline Yellowman1

[/quote

100% female , (at birth) this theory of yours is potentially very damaging for a very good service provider.

I’m sure the above is correct but can I ask how you know this to be a fact ?

Offline TallnHung

I've seen her 4 or 5 times now.
If she was previously a he then the surgeon did a really good job of converting a cock to a clit!
I've eaten her pussy a lot more than most for a while and it's natural to me and takes time to bring to life. I doubt a cock could be converted that way so well?
She's in my current top 3 SPs at the moment so as Yellowman says who cares anyway ;)

Offline BestofBritish84

If she was previously a he then the surgeon did a really good job of converting a cock to a clit!
I've eaten her pussy a lot more than most for a while and it's natural to me and takes time to bring to life. I doubt a cock could be converted that way so well?
She's in my current top 3 SPs at the moment so as Yellowman says who cares anyway ;)

Been a while since my first review, which was beyond excellent. Is her service still good, any signs of waning?

Does she recognize you and did that affect the service if she did?

Offline Yellowman1

Her service has always been excellent

She recognised me every time

Offline Tun210

Hi,

Saw her yesterday for an hour in Southampton and I am pretty confident now that she is 100% female.
She has been extensively reviewed so I don't think posting a new one is necessary.

Thanks

Offline jazzyx

Hi,

Saw her yesterday for an hour in Southampton and I am pretty confident now that she is 100% female.
She has been extensively reviewed so I don't think posting a new one is necessary.

Thanks

Thanks hope to catch her next time shes in Slough

Offline Yellowman1

Thanks hope to catch her next time shes in Slough

Did you notice the extra bum hair ?

Offline TallnHung

Been a while since my first review, which was beyond excellent. Is her service still good, any signs of waning?

Does she recognize you and did that affect the service if she did?

Been just as good every time.
Recognises you and the service is usually reflective of what she knows you enjoyed last time.

Online sadolddeejay

I've only ever been with genuine women. Researching photos of post-op transexual genitalia, I've never seen a cosmetically 100 percent convincing vagina/labia etc and the scars are obvious. One can presume that they function adequately with lube added. I know this is off the topic of a review but have any punters who've been with post-ops seen a post- op where cosmetically they couldn't tell it from the real thing? Just out of interest...

Offline south_fifty

I saw Julie recently in for the 3rd time, I've already reviewed previously.

As before great service,  lots of deep kissing, sloppy OWO, finger up my butt and a good fuck.

Had to use the translator post event to chat for 5 mins but a great SP.

Oh and definitely all woman I had a really close look  ;)

Offline BigPuntBazz

Just to corroborate other points, I've seen Julie twice. I am definitely confident that she is a woman.

Offline Yellowman1

I wasn’t going to write this but think it’s fair to everyone that it is shared.

I saw her again few weeks back. Seen her prob 10 times in total. It’s really passionate as normal loads of dfk. She’s on top of me and before I know it she has mounted me bb.

Took me about 15 seconds to realise was bb as in the moment. Pulled out and she asked me what was wrong.  Told me she’s clean and showed me test results on her phone.

I let her suck me to finish and as soon as I came the anxiety kicked in. Waited a week then got tested. Was a long 2 week wait for the results but luckily all clear.

Just thought I’d alert to the potential that she might also bb others

Offline Ronin1980

I saw her again few weeks back. Seen her prob 10 times in total. It’s really passionate as normal loads of dfk. She’s on top of me and before I know it she has mounted me bb.

Took me about 15 seconds to realise was bb as in the moment. Pulled out and she asked me what was wrong.  Told me she’s clean and showed me test results on her phone.

I let her suck me to finish and as soon as I came the anxiety kicked in. Waited a week then got tested. Was a long 2 week wait for the results but luckily all clear.

HOLY FUCK :diablo:

Thank you YM for doing the right thing and sharing that Intel.

100% off my HL now  :hi:

Offline Tun210

Thanks YM for the info, I saw her few times as well and always liked her service, never got any hint of BB, maybe she likes you  :)
In any case will stay away from her, better safe than sorry.

Offline JonasG

Jesus, that is my worst punting nightmare that occurring.

Offline JonasG

You were quite calm factoring in the circumstances.

Not sure how I'd react but it would be hard to not be furious with the WG.

Offline Fu-Qin Boi-Ling

you should write her up, review as Negative BB

Offline VladtheImpaleHer

Oh wow, bb! That's not good! That would definitely put me off seeing her again! :thumbsdown:

Offline VladtheImpaleHer

Maybe this has happened to other punters??????

Offline TallnHung

Not happened to me when I have seen her but definitely gives me cause for concern!