Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Kinkyinred – Midsomer Norton  (Read 3133 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5750562) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline martin1964

Link: External Link/Members Only

Not much to say on this one but experience mirrors the OP.

Made arrangements via AW email for a meeting 4 days later, she also provided her phone number and a rough location in Midsomer Naughton.

Texted her the day before the meet to check it was still on and was told it wasn’t; childcare issues. That old chestnut!

It transpires in subsequent conversation with her that she knew about this issue the day after I made the booking but didn’t bother to tell me that it was off until I checked in with her.

Poor show, unreliable and flaky.

Draw your own conclusions from this commentary and that of the OP.

Offline Danj89

Thanks for the review, i must have emailed her last year and got a random call from her the other day. She asked "is this dan" and i was like yes. Then she said a random surname i was like "no thats not me" messaged later asking if she was on aw, and said she accidently called me and thought i was someone else, but confirmed she was on aw.

I asked her profile name n found the profile, and deffo know i havent messaged anyone in that area since before November 2020, so proper weird she called me literally this week.

Offline mgalaxy

Cheers for posting the review - hopefully if enough of us do it she may start to realise that she needs to be more reliable when the phone stops ringing

Offline niceguy30!!

I so badly want to bang her, but the location is way too close to home.

Offline Chris1966

I had a similar disappointing experience
Whilst trying to arrange a meeting she was obviously confusing me with someone who had upset her in some way and was very off hand
I did - as was genuine - try to explain that I had not been responsible for whatever was causing her upset  but that was that .
She is obviously unreliable and a bit weird so best to avoid

Offline niceguy30!!

This SP has passed my number on to a new SP in the area who is sending unsolicited text and calls touting for business.

Offline niceguy30!!

Had another unsolicited text saying this sp had passed my number on.
Googled the number belongs to a make up artist in the area
« Last Edit: September 21, 2022, 02:02:20 pm by Head1 »

Offline fudge1-2

I'm sure I saw her a couple of years back, when she was KissesfromLaura (If I'm right and its the same girl).
Had an excellent time

Offline houseboot

I'm sure I saw her a couple of years back, when she was KissesfromLaura (If I'm right and its the same girl).
Had an excellent time

You have such a wonderful way with words  :rolleyes:

I'm sure mgalaxy, rudolph, Martin & Chris will appreciate them  :lol:

Offline rudolph hucker

:wackogirl:

Offline fudge1-2

I'm not sure how to respond to that or if the first line was a compliment or not

Offline houseboot

I'm not sure how to respond to that or if the first line was a compliment or not

Empathy,empathy ... try a bit of empathy.

Four people report crap experiences and you tell them what a wonderful time you had ... you could have chosen your words better or added a few extra, e.g. "that's disappointing because" or "she must have changed because ...", rather than just gloating.

Offline niceguy30!!

Had an excellent time

Where was she located?

Offline fudge1-2

It was an outcall to a Bristol travelodge.
Must be nearly 2yrs ago now