Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Joanna_minx Bracknell/Taunton  (Read 2164 times)

9 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5665319) (3 positive, 1 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by CoolTiger]

Offline 30sumthing

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Ok so I have seen Joanna 4 times now, all have been excellent. Once a few weeka ago, the others were before Xmas and the tail end of the summer. I saw her in Bracknell but she tours Taunton a lot, hense why I put it in the top, so you know its the same girl.

There has been discussion in previous reviews about her prices being high so I will admit they are a little high, but for me I think she desserves the premium. I think at the moment a massage and hand relief is 150p/h and everything on her likes list is 250p/h. If you are just looking for a hole to fill then you could probably find a Romanian/South American SP in the area for half the price. The fact is I have struggled to find anyone that ticks the right boxes for me in the area. Most of the times I have seen her, I havent exactly had a GFE and I have filmed it so have been happy to pay the extra. For me its all about attitude, she really loves what she does, gave me her undivided attention and made me feel like a fucking Don.

As I said I dont tend to have GFEs for example just before this current lockdown I took her to a dungeon. The reason for this though is because we've built up trust etc. As I feel that is quite unique I will review our first session as that is more in line with what you (as a new punter) would get, I would assume.

This was at the end of summer (but like I said I filmed it so I remember it extremely well)

Comms: arranged by phone about a week in advance, a few texts with wardrobe requests etc. And a text in the morning to confirm. Each text was answered timely and she happily spoke on the phone. Its worth noting I have sent her a few emails before which havent always been answered. But she says on her profile a phone call is the best way to get hold of her. So dont be put off if you dont get an email back just phone her instead. She also replies to Whatsapp pretty well too.

Appartment: I have seen her at 2 different places in  Bracknell both convienent parking opposite. She clearly doesnt live there, she just rents them for work. But they are clean and modern, discrete. Everything you would need/expect.

Appearance: I think she is really fit. The face pictures on her profile are only a few months old so there are no surprises. She is not a skinny stick insect like some girls, but who wants that? When you slap their ass you just get a dull wooden sound :D Joanna is a size 10 a great rack and a peachy slappable ass. She has some really alluring underwear, she was wearing this crotchless and nippless bodis type thing. Which stayed on for the majority of the session.

Service: DT, OWO, female ejaculation, filming...with a tripod including her face. I have filmed a few working girls over the years and few of them have been as happy with being filmed as Joanna.

Details: (my first visit) So I parked up, phoned, she answered said would be minute and will text me the appartment number. A few minutes pass and then, ping...go time. Her instructions are crystal clear so I make my way inside, up a few floors on the lift and knocked on the door. The usual, door opens while a girl in her underwear hides behind it. I walk in and take a look, I am hard almost instantly, she was dressed exactly as I requested. She offered me the shower which I am always happy to do, it gives me a minute to calm down after the excitement of seeing her for the first time. I Handled the paperwork and took a shower.

I walked into the bedroom wrapped in a towel, she was lying on the bed waiting for me. I ran my hands over her body, kiss her a little bit of DFK, I am a pretty good kisser but I was more interested in touching her body. So my hands got carried away stroking her skin. After a couple of minites I laid on my back and guided her mouth towards my cock. She was instantly running her tongue over the tip and sucking it gently. I asked about filming she said of course, I can film her face no problem. So I took out my phone and filmed her giving me head. She made eye contact with the camera throughout, spitting on my cock in between sucking it, making sexy faces at the camera and telling me how big it is. I loved all of this dirtý talk. I am a decent size and fairly thick she did exceptionally well at deep throat, considering. I stopped her for a minute so I could reposition her and set up another camera. I got her on her back head hanging over the bed for face fucking and then I positioned my video camera a few feet from her face. What I fucking love about this video is we were chatting while I was setting up the camera so literally mid sentance I shove my cock in her mouth, I digress. I tell her to look in the camera as I fuck her mouth she complies. I plant my face between her legs and reach back with my hands to pull her head onto my cock as I thrust. I am rewarded with a couple of gags but as it was our first meet, nothing too extreme.

Camera still rolling I feel Im near completion so I put her back on the bed so I can see her face. I rub my cock inbetween her tits and in her mouth. She is a definite no for CIM which I knew at time of booking, I asked about a facial, she said as long as not anywhere near her eyelashes its ok. I got out my phone again and straddled her chest, she begged for my cum as she sucked it. I warned her I was cumming as I emptied my balls over her chin and neck, maybe a little bit just under her nose. She smiled and winked at the camera.

I let her up and we both cleaned the cum off ourselves in the bathroom. She made a comment about how she was impressed with the amount of cum I produced which I liked. We went back to the bed and I lay her down. I love going down so I parted the slit in her crotchless lingerie and started licking, flicking and sucking her cunt. And playing with her vibrator a bit. She moaned with what seemed like genuine pleasure.

It didnt take long for me to get hard again, and she started telling me that she needs me insde her. She gave me the condom and I entered her. Whether it was because of my oral technique or she got turned on sucking my cock, or a bit of both she was dripping wet. I fucked her mish for a bit then put her legs over my shoulders for deeper penetration. With her permision I put my hand on her throat and pinned her down. She is a switch so if she feels safe she will allow you to be a bit dominant, or at least she was happy for me to be. I flipped her over and fucked her harder slapping her ass so it glowed. She moaned and begged me to keep going. Starting to loose staminer I told her to ride me. Her exact words were "Oh Fuck yes!" I passed her the vibrator and told her to squirt if she could. She grinded up and down on my cock one hand resting on my chest the other pressing her vibrator into her clit. After a few minutes she errupted. She gushed all over my cock, my legs, my stomach it was awesome. She collapsed onto me and I held her for a few minutes while she recovered. She asked if I came, I told her not yet so she asked me how I wanted her. I told her to remove her underwear and lie on her stomach. I lay ontop if her and fucked her from behind stuffing her underwear into her mouth. I held my hand over her mouth as I came for the second time.

A few minutes to catch our breath I had another shower, there was a bit if chit chat as I got dressed. There was no clock watching at any point, nor hurrying out if the door, in all fairness I would have loved to have stayed longer but my parking was nearly up, so I left.

A very great meet which was why I repeated it about a month later.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2021, 12:11:44 am by CoolTiger »

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
30sumthing, welcome to UKP.

You did not post the AW link of the WG. Please confirm this is the one. Cheers.

Offline 30sumthing

Yes CoolTiger it is that one. Thank you for linking for me.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10

Offline Veritas

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

There has been discussion in previous reviews about her prices being high so I will admit they are a little high, but for me I think she desserves the premium. I think at the moment a massage and hand relief is 150p/h and everything on her likes list is 250p/h

Profile currently showing £150 ph for Massage & HR and a whopping £300 ph all in if you want to avoid the extras charges.  Glad you had a good time OP - but I’m still of the opinion that, for the mix of looks and service, she was pushing the pricing to the limit when she was £200 ph so I won’t be going back now that’s jumped by 50%

Offline Lema

Good review,  but crazy price list  :wacko:

Offline Cum_again

I really really want to fuck her... but that’s made it even worse

Can’t wait

Online Haderach

Price has gone up from £300 to £500 now.

Well that is supply and demand for you.

Offline oap69

At £500ph you could have 5 x 1hr meets with 5 different wg's!  Surely better vfm.

Offline Veritas

That’s got to be a typo on the SPs part.  No way she is vfm at £300 let alone £500...as per my own experience with her I thought she was a solid option at £160 but had already pushed it too far when she moved to £200ph.  Don’t get me wrong, she is a nice enough woman providing a decent service but lots of people meet that description without resorting to Princess Pricing.

Offline ippo29

@ £500 ph  :scare: i expect nothing less than Emma Watson!

Offline Cum_again

£500?

Fuck that...

i will pay for service.... but only so much

Offline Lema

Got to be an error! £500 incall  £300 outcall. :unknown:

Offline 30sumthing

Her prices seem to be changing daily at the moment. I think its based on her location. In saying that a lot of girls have put thier prices up recently. Due to Covid and Brexit there are fewer girls, so demand is high, supply is low...its basic economics  :D :(

Online Haderach

Her prices seem to be changing daily at the moment. I think its based on her location. In saying that a lot of girls have put thier prices up recently. Due to Covid and Brexit there are fewer girls, so demand is high, supply is low...its basic economics  :D :(

I agree with the economics argument but surely demand has at least decreased proportionally at the same time.

Offline Veritas

its basic economics  :D :(

Well, may not be supply and demand, may just be her desire to position herself for fewer clients but a bigger per client revenue business model.  Which is fair enough and her choice. 

The issue isn’t what she charges, it is in getting the balance right so she doesn’t cut off her nose to spite her face.  That’s her issue not ours though.  All we have to do as individuals is decide if it is value for me at those prices.  Personally I’m not that price sensitive - one of my best ever punts was a SP with a £750 ph base rate (albeit that her price for several hours was much much more reasonable as she was really using the hour rate to discourage loads of shorter bookings) - but having visited Joanna and enjoyed the service I’ll still decline to return while the prices are at anything like the current crazy levels as she is good but certainly not ‘special’.  OP, of course, is welcome to pay the current rates if they still represent value for him  :cool:
« Last Edit: February 21, 2021, 10:54:12 am by Veritas »