Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ella Babe Milton Keynes...one of the best  (Read 13623 times)

30 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6001008) (26 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Fully Sated]

Offline Prophet 999

A few punts with Ella during July to Sept whilst I had the chance to get to MK a lot more and when she was working alone

Twitter:. @ella_babeMK
When: 4 x visits July-Sept
Duration: 1 hour each time @ £120
Comms: 10/10 through text and WhatsApp and phone

Looks: 9/10 great body, kissable lips, come to bed eyes and  a smile that's captivating. Sexy and sassy

Personality: 10/10 easy to get on with, bright and great to chat to

The meets;
An amalgamation of 4 visits.
I've met Ella wearing lingerie, schoolgirl outfit, buff naked. Always fresh and ready for fun.
We have enjoyed a shower first together where she got me.rock hard with soft strokes and deep french kissing

Latest punt we were into the bed straight away hot and sweaty and kissing passionately. The way she sucks your tongue is breathtaking. I worked my way down and licked her pussy until she came. She loves to cum multiple times so feast away!

Her turn and does great deep throat along with ball play, spitting and wanking u. I stopped her many times as she had me on the edge so often.

Rubbered up and had her riding me. She loves it fast and furious and had her on the edge within a few hard thrusts.

Into missionary and again fucked her hard whilst kissing her until I filled the bag.

Cleaned up and spent the time chatting random shit but loads of laughs as well. She is a pleasure to spend time with
Dressed and back to Brum

Rating: 5 star ⭐
Return: every opportunity I can get! She is too drawer

Summary: You meet very few WG's who are close enough to the complete package. Ella is a rare gem and one of these.

Banned reason: Nacholibre, Bigboss2021 and Prophet999
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline Wozel

Offline Prophet 999

Always liaised with her through Twitter DM and then direct phone

Don't think she has an AW profile

Online anonymouse72

Absolutely top notch shag and such a good laugh. Seen her a few times and definitely my best punts ever. Always gives 100%.

Offline Prophet 999

Agreed.

She is total sex on legs but a right laugh as well. Great times spent chatting away aswell

I just don't have time to get to MK at the mo

Big travesty of justice

Online anonymouse72

Likewise, I'm struggling also to get there. Shame as I've read some good reports of Ella and Katherine as a duo.

Offline mrx007

What's her body like? I wanted to see her but she looked a bit fat in some twitter pics...

I like size 10 max, preferably smaller.

Offline Prophet 999

She is deffo not fat but not super slim

Size 10 would be about right

Trust me. Give her a go.
She is the real deal wrt her service, personality

Plus she will get as dirty as u want.

Offline mrx007

Thanks she sounds good, will give her a go...

Offline scouting

From my recollection she might have to breath in a bit to get into a size 10, but go for it, she's enthusiastic and filthy. I've mentioned on here before that one of my favourite memories is of her talking to me with a mouth full of my spunk.

Interestingly, she previously pretended to be Spanish (not very convincingly) but has come out as a Rom since her reappearance

Offline mrx007

Quote from: scouting link=topic=285587.msg2973519#msg2973519  one of my favourite memories is of her talking to me with a mouth full of my spunk.
[/quote

Fuck she sounds just my type, dirty cocksucker...

Offline Prophet 999

I'll be back as soon as I can get to MK

Offline WelshClipper

Ticks all my boxes. A ROM who does the business.  :)

One question, how discreet / easy to find is the location. I am familiar with MK in general.  :hi:

Offline HornyHemel

Ticks all my boxes. A ROM who does the business.  :)

One question, how discreet / easy to find is the location. I am familiar with MK in general.  :hi:

HoD/Annabellas have a number of flats scattered around central MK.  IMO, they are discreet and easy to find, although the "walk in" location near Next in Centre MK is well known as it has been a brothel for years which makes it my least preferred option.

Ella is top class and my go to WG in MK.  Never had a bad punt with her, she spiced up my last punt when she joined halfway through (review to follow)!!
« Last Edit: October 09, 2020, 09:47:31 am by HornyHemel »

Offline Prophet 999

Nice accommodation
Very comfortable

Easy and discreet. Least of your worries!

Keeping up with her as she fucks you is the challenge lol

Offline bedhedred

I met Ella once. She was good fun and an enthusiastic dirty bitch. She's a bit older than the other hotties mentioned, but the services were better. I should keep her in mind.

Online anonymouse72

The Spanish bollocks came largely from the agency for marketing purposes when she first started and stuck for many years. Ella was always open and up front about her Romanian nationality in the room. One of life's great characters and a bloody good laugh. The piss taking and banter is as enjoyable as the service.

Offline Prophet 999

One of life's great pleasures

Indeed.
But I want to fuck jaimee and cherry when she is back

Both roms but decent bods

Ella does threesome with jaimee I think which is going to be FABULOUS!

Offline bedhedred

The Spanish bollocks came largely from the agency for marketing purposes when she first started and stuck for many years. Ella was always open and up front about her Romanian nationality in the room. One of life's great characters and a bloody good laugh. The piss taking and banter is as enjoyable as the service.

Claims to be Spanish are not always a total fabrication.
I have met at least 4 Rom girls who spoke perfect Spanish.  Byanca Bya currently doing a London residency lives in Spain. Curly Sandra certainly lived there for years.

Online anonymouse72

One of life's great pleasures

Indeed.
But I want to fuck jaimee and cherry when she is back

Both roms but decent bods

Ella does threesome with jaimee I think which is going to be FABULOUS!

It is good fun :D

Offline Private Parts

Ah AW!
The Bran Tub of punting!
Feeling lucky Sir?

It’s What makes punting special!
PP
 :hi:

Offline Bornslippy

bit larger than I would usually go for, but if she's as good as you all say, I can't wait to meet her. Does she swallow or is that agency blurb?

Online anonymouse72

Never known her not to swallow.

Offline Dead Wood

I first saw this girl in 2010.  Do I win some sort of prize?

She was a fucking awesome shag back in the day.   Sounds like she still is. 

Talking of prizes, if you do some basic maths she probably qualifies for one of the coveted UKP 'Sucked at Least a Kilometre of Cock' prizes.  If they actually existed.  Bless her cotton socks...!

Offline bedhedred

UKP 'Sucked at Least a Kilometre of Cock' prizes

🤣🤣🤣

I'm trying to work out where my sausage is on the way to the top of Everest!

I met her for a fun punt at hod once.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2020, 07:14:40 pm by bedhedred »

Offline HornyHemel

Could not agree more!  Top class WG, alot of other Whore's could learn alot from Ella.    :drinks:

Offline bedhedred

Another recollection from my visit to her was that she started to slap my butt as I was fucking her. Gently at first and then she was really whacking me as I got towards the come!

Offline Bornslippy

She sounds great but looks bigger than i would usually go for. Does she have a bit of a tummy?

Offline HornyHemel

No, not in my opinion.  I saw her earlier this week, fab figure.  :cool:

Offline Bornslippy

has she (and the agency she worked for) ceased trading pussy?

Online anonymouse72

has she (and the agency she worked for) ceased trading pussy?

External Link/Members Only

Her indie link as already posted earlier in the thread. Agency closed due to lockdown.

Offline Bornslippy

Yeah i found the AW link. I had no responce to texts and her profile states that she was only available until last sunday.
Anyone seen her this week?

Offline HornyHemel

Yeah i found the AW link. I had no responce to texts and her profile states that she was only available until last sunday.

I messaged her last week, She said that she would be available from today (Friday) in MK.

Offline Rajsen

Never used the site before, but you could try contacting her on Adultseek which is linked on her Twitter profile - External Link/Members Only

Good luck.

Offline DouglasReynholm

She's gone from the gallery at Annabella's External Link/Members Only  so looks like she's left there? Page is still online though. External Link/Members Only Ditto Jamiee External Link/Members Only

Offline Marvelous

She's gone from the gallery at Annabella's External Link/Members Only  so looks like she's left there? Page is still online though. External Link/Members Only Ditto Jamiee External Link/Members Only

Andie gone to probably all shat it when plod came knocking on the door during lockdown apparently :lol:

Online anonymouse72

Andie gone to probably all shat it when plod came knocking on the door during lockdown apparently :lol:

Yes I heard similar.

Offline Marvelous

Yes I heard similar.

Andie the poor sod deleted her twitter and scarpered.. bit soft these mk roms, these London ones would have probably given plod a free blowjob and carried on business as usual :D

Online anonymouse72

Andie the poor sod deleted her twitter and scarpered.. bit soft these mk roms, these London ones would have probably given plod a free blowjob and carried on business as usual :D

Plod used to do welfare visits to hod and may still do. I remember Ella telling me she was on first name terms with most of them :lol:
Shame about Andie she was a good fuck.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2020, 02:27:37 pm by anonymouse72 »

Offline Bornslippy

Just seen jaimee. Excellent 30 mins with a lovely girl. Review to follow when i can. She even suggested ella joins next time.

Offline Prophet 999

Just seen jaimee. Excellent 30 mins with a lovely girl. Review to follow when i can. She even suggested ella joins next time.

My biggest regret

Didn't get a chance

Now December is too busy with work

Damn......

Online anonymouse72

The two together are good fun. Do they share the same flat? Not sure I could see one without the other joining in if they do.

Offline Bornslippy

yep. Ella was busy with someone whilst I was there

Offline DouglasReynholm

I saw Ella while she was @ Annabellas and as she's still around as an independent I could review her, got little to add though. I think I'll have a duo with her & Jamiee for Christmas!  :D  That would be worth reviewing.

One thing I will say is, these photoshopped glamour pics: External Link/Members Only don't reflect her personality, they are her, but not her. She's not a bimbo-nympho, she enjoys what she does and seems bright too. 10/10 for effort and personality, 8 for looks. Not too thin for me, like some girls are. Spanish!? No senor!
« Last Edit: December 09, 2020, 02:50:36 pm by DouglasReynholm »

Offline scouting