Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Massage in San Francisco  (Read 1345 times)

Offline Cambridgy

Just heading back - and Rubmaps.ch is a godsend. You don’t really need to subscribe - as with a bit of intel from this and google reviews you should be in good shape.

I thought I’d recommend Union Square Stress Reduction - as there’s a lot of hit and miss stuff around Chinatown etc. It’s a block or two from Union Square - discreet (although no one really cares in SF)
It is really well priced $50 per hour massage - and sensible HE price of $60.

Didn’t have the best of starts - Mamasan - pretty 40yo doing me herself - and then a regular appears so I get switched.

This turned out to be very lucky as Lin took care of me - probably 50 but naughty and fit.

The regular next door was shouting as he blew his load after about 5min - and she said “why don’t people relax - and enjoy the massage before the happy ending”. At this point I relaxed and let her show her virtuoso skills. Very high quality massage - lots of attention to cock and balls from behind.

Flipped and she got out tits and pussy and told me to enjoy myself - about 20min of edging and teasing to finish. Really is a master of the art!

Overall the best value I’ve experienced in California with a funny, sweet woman.
Mamasan seems to “wank them off and get them out“ - so can’t recommend her. Lin works part time so call first.