Sugar Babies
Live Cams
Shemales

Author Topic: Bayswater -Maya and Mata @ Olina  (Read 2125 times)

Offline DevilTimed

When: Early May.

Where: Apartment in Bayswater.

Cost: £250 for an hour.

Coms: Solid, agency were quick and to the point via phone all to book, text to give details, and a call where I was outside to direct me. Location is easy to find. No doorman.

Maya is a cute little thing with a tight body, tiny waist - small arse and nice bolt-ons. Pretty, in a slightly dorky GND kinda way you don't get with Thai birds often. Tiny, not more than 5ft.

Mata is much more stirking at first - taller, bigger tits. Quieter, less eager to step up - but happy to follow orders.

Services:
Shared shower
Dried by both of them (unique experience for me)
Dual OWO
Plenty of kissing around the soft parts between my leg and balls
Ball sucking from one, whilst the other took my whole cock in mouth
Rimming on them
Rimming on me
Fingering them
Fingering their asses
Cowgirl
Doggy
DFK - this was a highlight, Maya was willing to stick her tongue right down my throat and really go for it. She seemed to enjoy it.
RO
DFK from Maya whilst I fucked Mata.
DKF from Mata as I nutted hard in Maya's mouth, with my thumb right up Mata's arsehole. She did this thing where she kissed inside my ear and breathed heavy as she squeezed her arsehole tight around my finger. Very hot.

Only one pop, as we spent 30-40 minutes on joint shower and then duo oral, and a wild rimming sessions where I was getting rimmed by Maya, as I rimmed Mata in doggy. Lost track of time.
Massage to finish final 10 minutes. Massage was a rather dull 4 hands.

Would I go again? Absolutely - great value for money for an hour with two eager to please Thai girls with phenomenal bodies. Only reason I wouldn't is that I would want to try some of the other Duos on offer.

Online Waterhouse

Can you include their Link(s)? Contact details? Thanks.

Online Naughtyboyuk

Sounds like a very hot time…surprised you didn’t take the opportunity to fuck Mata’s arse given she lists anal on her profile.  I think I would definitely have given it a go.

Offline DevilTimed

Sounds like a very hot time…surprised you didn’t take the opportunity to fuck Mata’s arse given she lists anal on her profile.  I think I would definitely have given it a go.

I was aiming to - but it just didn't happen after cowgirl, and a cock going back in a mouth. Something I've found with multi girl punts is that it becomes a bit of a blur, and it sometimes just flows.

Next time I definitely will, she was very eager for fingers and tongues up her arse.

Offline BillGoldberg

That sounded epic sir :hi:

Great review  :bomb:

But, Maya's ass "small" ??????