Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Linda Barbie Girl / Paddington / walked  (Read 1538 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6038767) (1 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Davey Dykes]
9 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7440105) (3 positive, 4 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]
11 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7465222) (4 positive, 4 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by kuck]
11 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7615850) (4 positive, 4 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline bedhedred

External Link/Members Only

I visited Linda on the spur of the moment as I happened to be in her area. She is petite and pretty and seemed to be handling her own comms. She ushered me into her room and stood far away from me. I asked her about FK. She was businesslike rather than flirty and wasn't having any of the fk. I was in a stubborn mood that day but if she had come up closer, smiled, flirted, fluttered eyelashes etcetera, she might still have sold me.

Rather reluctantly I left her, though I don't rule out going back, now I'm clearer about the limited services. She is a looker, and maybe one of these days I can accept a less intimate experience.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Stevelondon

Sorry....but why is this a neutral ?

Online Punterperson1971

Sorry....but why is this a neutral ?
Sounds like it was a neutral based on attitude & services offered

Offline tergil

Was thinking to visit this one soon because she looks great. Good to know the attitude up front  :hi:

Offline bedhedred

Why give a negative? The whole thing cost me ten minutes and no money. She did not try to con me. Neutral seems fair.

Offline Fully Sated

Thanks for the warning Bedhedred, onwards and upwards!

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Stevelondon

I agree. She is certainly a looker and somebody I would perhaps take interest in. Good pricing and looks etc.

I guess it’s difficult to actually give anything in the way of a grade as nothing actually happened.

As far as reviews go it’s simply a case of,
“Turned up, looked good but didn’t like her attitude so left”

Personally I myself think even this rather limited experience still constitutes a review. Because there may be readers out there who might be fancying a visit but who also rather enjoy a more personable girl.
They might read this and think twice then.
 :thumbsup: :thumbsdown:

Offline bedhedred

Linda deserves credit for being honest. Plenty others lie to get you to pay up and then deal with aggro afterwards.

I once rated a walk out as green because I had beaten a B&s, but someone re rated it to red behind my back.

Is my rating allowed to be green? It reflects the "gotcha" feeling I had on exiting the punt with my money intact and identifying the Sp.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2021, 10:53:47 am by bedhedred »