Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Gabriella of Glasgow  (Read 1174 times)

chico1000

External Link/Members Only
Was going to just add to Alex's recent review but as somebody recently said sometimes remarks get lost in the thread.  So apologies if this is Gabby overload.
Visited Gabby yesterday and was lucky enough to see her at short notice although I think forward planning may be in order.  I have previously done a duo, a gfe, a wee role play, a tie and tease, a massage so you can guess a bit of a regular. Yesterday was billed as a massage and extra but kind of developed into a full blown pse/gfe. Other reports about her attractiveness personality are all accurate. I'll leave the details of the meet alone on this occasion because you can practically do anything with her apart from anal. Every meet I have had with her she does with enthusiasm and everything practical to please you. Her in call flat is quite a palace of pleasure and pain. The bedroom where she does GFE has got some nice women touches and a big mirror on a wardrobe.  She has now in the second bedroom she has got a huge St. Andrew's Cross type cruxifix. I think she's turning that into a dungeon.
 I asked her to show me her new toys and equipment and she has got more toys than Hamleys and more chains, iron cages and spreader bars than a successful scrap metal merchant. Every conceivable perversion seems to be catered for. Personally don't get off on all that but by the same token fascinated by it. She's got a flexible day job but I think you may be on to plumbs if your looking for a miday or morning meet in the working week.  One minor criticism is she talks a lot probably needs something hard in her mouth to keep her amused.  I'll get a doing for that one.
Probably I am biased but must be one of the best overall service providers in Glasgow.