Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Libra Club  (Read 982 times)

Westney

Report on BBC Midlands Today on the closure of the Libra Club and subsequent trial of the owners. Described as one of the country's largest 'brothels', but also not using 'trafficked' girls. Personally I never had the pleasure, other than the fact that I was tempted and decided against it after a little research. Was it any good? Academic now, I shall never have the pleasure, but there are plenty more to choose from in the City.

Offline denneboom

I have been here about six times when it was open. It was an impressive facility. Open all night on weekends about eight rooms out the back and a waiting area set up like a small nightclub floor with benches all around and a cash machine. There was also a jacuzzi room.

Sometimes there could be 10, 15 or 20 girls working and at night there could be that many punters in the waiting area drinking or waiting to pick which girls they wanted. If you weren't comfortable with that you were better off going in the day.

There was a wide selection of girls. Italian, Greek,Brazilian, English, Asian, Black, EE, which some who did offer extras and lot who didn't. Some of these girls moved on to other parlours after Libra's demise and are STILL now working in the city.

It was a shame what happened as Libra's was the best night parlour in Birmingham at that time, I guess it attracted too much attention.   

Offline Juankerr

Agree with a lot of what Denneboom says.

Went there a few times myself when I used to enjoy evening punts, going between 8pm and 10pm usually, not many other punters around in the bar area at that time.

For those that may remember, I Met Madison, Julia, Cristina and Denis.

Always lots of girls available, generally a good looking line-up too, I'd walk around the bar area asking the girls their names and introducing myself though I don't recall ever deviating from my intended choice.

Biggest downside was it could be expensive if you wanted extra's and the darkness of the rooms was not too great either but I used to enjoy going there.