Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Any Intel on this new British wg? AW $CANDY$  (Read 1027 times)

Offline jamiekinkxxx

Offline lillythesavage

Racked up a positive and a disputed negative, they only have to reply to get it moved to dispute, in 6 days and hidden the feedback, seems like enough to avoid to me :unknown:

Offline puntingking

Racked up a positive and a disputed negative, they only have to reply to get it moved to dispute, in 6 days and hidden the feedback, seems like enough to avoid to me :unknown:

:thumbsup:

Offline puntingking

Any wgs who chooses to hide their feedbacks is a red flag to me.

When I post this to UKPunting her feedback was not hidden. This would not be needed to be posted if she had chosen to hide her feedback before I decided to post this to UKPunting.

:hi:

Online Waterhouse

Strikes me as a bullshit profile. Steer clear would be my advice.

Offline Stud01

Wish i saw this a little earlier.

Stay well clear- absolutely putrid session today.    :angry: Will post a review by the end of the week for time to lapse and anonymimity.

Offline puntingking

Wish i saw this a little earlier.

Stay well clear- absolutely putrid session today.    :angry: Will post a review by the end of the week for time to lapse and anonymimity.

Sorry to hear about your negative experience.  Will read your review when it is up here.  :hi:

Offline Stud01

Looks like this one is gone now.

Kind of makes my review i was going to do this weekend redundant.  :dash:

Offline PLeisure

Looks like this one is gone now.

Kind of makes my review i was going to do this weekend redundant.  :dash:
It's still worth filing your report - these WGs have a tendency to reprofile later on and your experience will be valuable intel for any new punter wanting to see her  :hi: