Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Exotic Vee / Fulham Broadway SW6  (Read 2003 times)

33 review(s) for Sapio Vee (27 positive, 5 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline 385North

EXOTIC VEE: External Link/Members Only

SERVICES: 1 hour GFE (£100)
PHYSICAL: Physically fit, slim and much taller than expected (easily 6 tall in heels and around 5/7" without)
LOOKS: Attractive. Wore a black leather-look party dress with a straight down the middle zip. Nothing underneath.
PERSONALITY: Very nice, polite, respectful and softly spoken.
CRAZINESS: None detectable. 
VENUE: 30 seconds walk from Fulham Broadway Station, SW6. A compact but not very bijoux 2nd floor apartment in a converted Victorian terrace.

ABOUT:
Helped Vee out of her dress and started with OWO: me standing and Vee on her knees. BJ wasn't great: feather-lite and very gently does it - couldn't really feel a thing. Moved onto the bed for FK which was OK-ish. Began touching her pussy and Vee immediately pointed out that she prefers the inside of her leg rubbed. RO, 69 and then asked for sex. Again, Vee was quick to point out what she likes - sex in missionary - so I went with it.Sex was quite satisfying as Vee laid on her back proper, unlike some prossies who sit semi-upright to limit full penetration. Round one done with 20 minutes left on the clock. I was already starting to feel buyers remorse and Vee wanting to talk about Donald Trump wasn't helping. I was bored and thought about taking an early shower, but then Vee then started playing with my cock again. More DFK and then sex in cowgirl. Finished. Showered. Scarpered.   

TIME-CHECK:
- Arrived ten-minutes early (on the hour). Didn't receive text with address/request to call until 4 minutes past the hour.
- Discussed services, paid, showered and session began fifteen-past the hour.
- Session concluded ten-to the hour after which I showered and left.

POSITIVES:
- Booking (via AW) and com's were easy enough. Booked over a week in advance which suited me at the time but might not be agreeable with everyone.
- Nice, friendly girl with a great figure.
- One of the few remaining WGs available in the area for £100 P/H
- Very tight vagina.

NEUTRALS:
- Upon arrival asked if I'd like to shower before I'd even made it through the door (a personal punting first).
- Shoot your load and she asks sympathetically if you're OK, much in the same way someone helpfully asks if you're OK when you've just fallen off a ladder.

NEGATIVES:
- Too withdrawn during sex (eyes closed, body motionless, light 'erotic' murmuring pretty much throughout the entire session). Not very energetic or engaging.
- Actions often interrupted while Vee explains what she likes and how she likes you to do certain things
- Worse blow-job ever. Would have felt more if I'd dropped my trousers outside with the wind licking around my cock. 

OTHER:
- Wasted 3 minutes trying to remove a large hornet (definitely not a wasp) from the bathtub pre-punt.
- Whoever owns the property is clearly painting over the damp in the bedroom.
- Bathroom's a trap: watch the steep drop down into it and then crane your neck as ceiling is very low (if you're 6 or taller).

OVERALL:
Reads more like negative than a neutral, but only because it was a poor choice of WG on my part. Vee provides a very soft vanilla service and that's what she delivered. Those who like it soft and gentle may have an enjoyable time. Not the girl for me.

As ever ...
385North

Offline Sinz

Reads more like negative than a neutral,

Was this review meant to be Neutral ?

Offline peter purves

Forgive me,

If it reads more like a negative than a neutral then why did you give the review a positive?

Cheers

OVERALL:
Reads more like negative than a neutral, but only because it was a poor choice of WG on my part. Vee provides a very soft vanilla service and that's what she delivered. Those who like it soft and gentle may have an enjoyable time. Not the girl for me.

« Last Edit: January 07, 2018, 09:16:43 pm by peter purves »
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline peter purves

Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Cunning Punt

Thanks for the review, but seems like a generous neutral, let alone a positive.

BJ was crap with no OWO (was that your choice or hers?), total lack of engagement, dictates the order of service (who's paying FFS?) and her venue is crap as well.

She doesn't seem to work very often now and it seems she is jaded plus she probably prefers women to men.

Offline 385North

Forgive me,

If it reads more like a negative than a neutral then why did you give the review a positive?

Cheers

Yep, sorry. I'll ask Admin to fix it.

Offline 385North

Thanks for the review, but seems like a generous neutral, let alone a positive.

BJ was crap with no OWO (was that your choice or hers?), total lack of engagement, dictates the order of service (who's paying FFS?) and her venue is crap as well.

She doesn't seem to work very often now and it seems she is jaded plus she probably prefers women to men.

Oral was without. Another mistake I failed to spot in the review.  I proof-read it 3 times too :dash:

Offline Sinz

Yep, sorry. I'll ask Admin to fix it.

Did u want it amended to Negative or Neutral?

Offline Jonestown

Wow, this is a fall from grace, V has always been well reviewed on here, i have fond memories of her myself. If she now bats for the other side i can see that she wouldnt be too keen on OWO, but im guessing she would still be up for RO.

Offline 385North

Did u want it amended to Negative or Neutral?

Neutral please. And if you can change OW to OWO in the first line of the ABOUT section I'd be grateful.

Cheers Sinz.

Offline Sinz

Neutral please. And if you can change OW to OWO in the first line of the ABOUT section I'd be grateful.

Cheers Sinz.

Rating amended - I won’t be able amend the review, report to Admin with the changes required

Offline Cunning Punt

Wow, this is a fall from grace, V has always been well reviewed on here, i have fond memories of her myself. If she now bats for the other side i can see that she wouldnt be too keen on OWO, but im guessing she would still be up for RO.

She has had on her profile for some time that she only dates women - that's nothing new.

OP admitted a mistake - she did offer OWO but was lacklustre.

WHG

Your punt with Vee mirrors my experience with her. Very soft, very gentle but with no shift in gears or intensity so it starts to get a bit boring quite soon into the punt. As you said though, if soft&gentle is what you’re looking for, she’s your girl.
And why is she so quick to offer a shower? She had barely closed the front door when she asked me.

sean70

Concur with @Jonestown. Have not seen her for maybe 18 months plus if not longer but the punts I had with her ticked all my boxes. Frankly she was a seriously hot fuck with none of the fake moan shit, DFK as standard and great convo between rounds; can take a solid fuck no question! Very loud too  :rolleyes: A fall from grace indeed! Perhaps time to hang up her boots (pussy)  :P
« Last Edit: January 08, 2018, 01:06:18 pm by sean70 »