Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Naughty-Natt - Paddington  (Read 8980 times)

Big Cat

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Saw Natt the other week - same flat as Nicole and Julliet bout a 7 minute walk from Paddington station (close to Lancaster Gate too).

No face pics on her profile (might be in PG,not sure) but she's very pretty and a genuinely happy and smiley girl which I really appreciate in a punt. Had a great time with both her flatmates previously but after seeing Natt I reckon she's the one who seems genuinely the happiest with what she does.

Anyway, lovely face, beautiful smile, nice body, not much of an ass but probably the best-looking boobs I've ever seen on a WG. Profile says she's 5'2 but I'd say she's maybe 5'6.

OWO-wise she's better than Nicole and Julliet IMO. Has a tongue stud which she runs slowly up your entire cock as she comes up from DT and it feels fucking awesome. Great eye contact in mish, great energy in cowgirl, never shies away from DFK/FK and likes kissing your neck/licking your ears. Loved it.

So yeah, really friendly girl overall and a great shag. Obviously can't help but compare her with her flatmates now having seen them all. I'd say they're all top quality but Natt sucks the best dick, Julliet gives the best FK, and Nicole is the horniest/best fuck (just about). Might need to try them all again just to be sure though. Just a great fucking flat overall really, wish I could live there.

Highly recommended, will see her again.

doobes

Thanks for the review.

Does she have tattoos?

Big Cat

Yes mate, one small line of text round the side of her mid section

Offline OutForJustice80

They look like a sexy saucy bunch! Any idea how much they charge for duos?

Big Cat

^ The Natt listed in your B&S thread isn't the one I saw. No idea who that is but she looks considerably older than any girl in that crew.

EDIT: Nat I saw was defo the one in your second link there - my word, looks even better in those photos   :kiss:

Was this the girl they tried to B&S you with Don? External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: June 10, 2015, 07:13:05 pm by Big Cat »

Offline The_Don

^ The Natt listed in your B&S thread isn't the one I saw. No idea who that is but she looks considerably older than any girl in that crew.

EDIT: Nat I saw was defo the one in your second link there - my word, looks even better in those photos   :kiss:

Was this the girl they tried to B&S you with Don? External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Please read the B&S thread for more details!

Big Cat

^ I did. You mention you didn't recognise the B&S so am wondering if this was her External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

44Remington

Please read the B&S thread for more details!

This current profile is definitely 100% her, despite the incorrect nationality. All of the drama originally occurred because Natalia and Nicole jumped ship, which has resulted in a lot of chopping and changing of profiles. Hence Natalia's old profile ending up as a really dodgy B&S, who currently has nothing to do with them.

The newer current profiles with the professionally done photos are legit. I swear on my Mum's life and Nicole's perky arse.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2015, 10:38:34 pm by 44Remington »

Offline The_Don

@ big cat thanks for the review
This current profile is definitely 100% her, despite the incorrect nationality. All of the drama originally occurred because Natalia and Nicole jumped ship, which has resulted in a lot of chopping and changing of profiles. Hence Natalia's old profile ending up as a really dodgy B&S, who currently has nothing to do with them.

Just a heads up for everyone, but Nicole and Natalie have new profiles in Tottenham. The old ones aren't legit anymore. They are working under the names of Sexy young Niki and X_hot lisa_x.

I'll update when I manage to find the actual links.

All I can say is that the old Nicole and Natalie profiles should be disregarded. Neither of them have any control over those profiles anymore and the only real ones are the Nicole link I posted earlier (External Link/Members Only) and the link Natalie posted above (External Link/Members Only).

In short there was some serious drama and they have had to get new profiles. And if you want to visit either of them you should only trust these new profiles; some weird stuff is going on with their old ones. I should also add that neither girl has any sort of affiliation with the girl Don reviewed here who is now shown on Natalie's old profile, her former profile just seems to have been rapidly swapped over to this girl that they have never even heard of before.

Hidden Image/Members Only

And this Sir is why I love a screen shot, it can help keep track of the swaps.  External Link/Members Only

Hey guys !
I am Natalie , and my both of profile's have been stolen , so this is no me !
The profile Your Sexy Gfe1 and Hot&wetNat before VipVamp, if u want visit me this is my new profile External Link/Members Only and sorry about it.
Nat Xxx

or second profile External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Both now £120 ph  :thumbsdown: -

Seems like yesterday that Nicole was at £80 ph in Enfield

Also both W/G are now priced at £120, from £100 and £80 before. 

Like I said before, it up to the W/G what price she set/charges. Some punters will pay, others will not and move on.

Even in Warren Street she was £80 (not to far from TCR)

44Remington

Not 100% sure what you are trying to say there Don.

As I've said several times, there has been a lot of drama over the last couple of months (hence why I was so suspicious of CaptainAhab, I'm almost 100% sure I know who he/she was), so things have kind of gone sideways profile wise lately for those two. But External Link/Members Only and External Link/Members Only are (currently) legit. Though I can't vouch for the other girl's profiles like Juliet as I've never actually seen them in the flesh.

It's all turned into a real saga of profile switching and ship jumping. And at the extreme risk of sounding as fluffy as fuck; I have felt kind of sorry for the poor sods, they haven't had the easiest ride of it over the last couple of months.

Offline PumpAction

Not 100% sure what you are trying to say there Don.

As I've said several times, there has been a lot of drama over the last couple of months (hence why I was so suspicious of CaptainAhab, I'm almost 100% sure I know who he/she was), so things have kind of gone sideways profile wise lately for those two. But External Link/Members Only and External Link/Members Only are (currently) legit. Though I can't vouch for the other girl's profiles like Juliet as I've never actually seen them in the flesh.

It's all turned into a real saga of profile switching and ship jumping. And at the extreme risk of sounding as fluffy as fuck; I have felt kind of sorry for the poor sods, they haven't had the easiest ride of it over the last couple of months.

You don't sound fluffy. You sound creepy.

44Remington

You don't sound fluffy. You sound creepy.

I know it's pretty suspect that I know so much about the situation. But is it any surprise that a regular would end up knowing stuff about how business is going?
It's not my fault if she sees fit to tell me stuff, I could just not provide clarification and extra info if you prefer. But isn't providing additional information about working girls so that potential punters can make the objective decision as to whether or not they want to throw their money at them kind of the point of this forum?

Big Cat

They seem to be all sorted now, no profile swapping etc. They all answer their own phones too.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2015, 10:46:02 am by Big Cat »

Offline PumpAction

I know it's pretty suspect that I know so much about the situation. But is it any surprise that a regular would end up knowing stuff about how business is going?
It's not my fault if she sees fit to tell me stuff, I could just not provide clarification and extra info if you prefer. But isn't providing additional information about working girls so that potential punters can make the objective decision as to whether or not they want to throw their money at them kind of the point of this forum?

I don't find your knowledge of the situation suspect. It's the fact that you lurk on these boards and only ever post to keep us informed on whatever "drama" is currently engulfing this group. And now you're swearing on you mum's life that everything is above board? Seems a little odd.

Offline SamLP

I thought you were in debt because you saw Nicole way too much before she made her comeback. Still seeing her regularly while maintaining your student finances?

44Remington

I thought you were in debt because you saw Nicole way too much before she made her comeback. Still seeing her regularly while maintaining your student finances?

Got a menial mind numbing job, got my finances in order and I finally decided to start acting like a grown up. So it's all good now.

Offline sumertime

Here is a little note from "Confused of Hertfordshire"....

Just posted a review of my experience with "Hot Sexy Lisa" - the one of the first profile screen shot from The_Don on 11th June. The girl I saw was the one seated on the chair (photo 3)... any thoughts??

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=59916.0

I tried a couple of time to see Nicole when she was in Enfield - and did get a booking but was seen by "Jessy F Cup Tits" "because Nicole was out!!"...   :hi:

Offline MrMatrix

Now called Sexy Lisa- totally different girl

External Link/Members Only
This reference now refers to Hot Sexy Lisa. A polish brunette who looks very fit indeed. Losing the will with this profile as so many different girls have used it now.

Offline The_Don

This reference now refers to Hot Sexy Lisa. A polish brunette who looks very fit indeed. Losing the will with this profile as so many different girls have used it now.

That is an old profile, that was swapped

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=post;quote=708881;topic=54531.0

Not long after, it was changed it to this:

More details can be found:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=54531.msg708018#msg708018

and here:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=53920.msg700971#msg700971

Offline OutForJustice80

Is Natt simply lost to the mists of time now or is she actually available anywhere?

Offline boardyhell

she did say its easy money and might return :drinks:

Offline sumertime

Yep... this profile boasts a couple of my reviews but the current holder of the "Hot Sexy Lisa" title certainly is not the WG I saw.
Shame is I had her on my HL awaiting a return visit after her "holidays"    :unknown:

brolin_76

Online collector

anyone know is this same girl? :)

There is a crap face picture in free gallery that shows her face and it's definitely her. She looks better in the flesh than that one.

Offline boardyhell

there goes my month punting break

brolin_76

There is a crap face picture in free gallery that shows her face and it's definitely her. She looks better in the flesh than that one.

good catch. I saw her just once long ago so cannot identify from this profile. just the name gives some doubt.   :cool:

Offline backofthenet

sheesh - please tell me she's better looking than that picture in her gallery indicates?

Offline The_Don

As always YMMV, with any W/G

sheesh - please tell me she's better looking than that picture in her gallery indicates?

Its her and she no super model (like some have made out) but that picture does her no favours, IMO.

or second profile External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I've (been aware of and) seen Natalie in passing at a few locations. 

Pictures:
Hide her face (mostly). She looks better in person, face and body wise.

I rank attitude and service over looks and body type @ £80 - £100 P/H range, she was VFM (IMO) but then (see below)

Also both W/G are now priced at £120, from £100 and £80 before. 

Like I said before, it up to the W/G what price she set/charges. Some punters will pay, others will not and move on.

Nicole is a better looking W/G (her old colleague), IMO.

Daria who was also, Nicole colleague (may not have looked as good). Had both the above beat, on service and attitude (IMO).

Offline boardyhell

off to see her today 
will report back,she is working from talbot sq ,so i am pretty sure its natt

Offline boardyhell

i saw natt today and confirm she is back,she lost her profile and is looking better than ever

brolin_76

i saw natt today and confirm she is back,she lost her profile and is looking better than ever

well done mate. may be you can write a review.  :cool:

Offline Meursault

I'm so confused by this thread.
Could you please tell me which profile is hers?
I've been on a long break from this, but Natt has been on my list a while.
 :drinks: