Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hornyfckdoll-ZARA - Peterborough, Toft  (Read 1127 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6973487) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline mandy18

External Link/Members Only

Saw this profile pop up, looks like a new one for the Gaby group, so I thought I would give her a try

All coms the usual way for this group, by Aw email, and then a call with a with held number, all coms quick and easy. Zara phoned me 10 mins before the start time, and I told her I was stuck in traffic and would be 15 mins late, and was I ok for the full hour, She said that was fine.

Venue was a newly refurbished apartment block, 10 min drive from the city center, all the usual bathroom facilitys if needed, with clean towels. Free parking at the rear of the building.

Price was £140 for the hour with all included from her likes list.

Usual scenario on entry, got money out of the way, and straight to business.

Started off with some  french kissing, no Dfk throughout the meet, and then Owo, she can take it quite deep, but not full deep throat on 6.5 inches, plenty of ball licking as well, very good technique. I reterned the compliment with Reverse oral and a bit of rimming, all perfectly fresh. plenty of  covered fucking in a few positions, finished by Cim.

Zara is a pretty girl with los of ink, which I dont mind, very chatty and easy to get along with. I will have a repeat session sometime.

Offline Clungehopper

Great review, nice to see some positive in the boro for once!

You mention she has lots of ink, but the pics on her profile don't really support that. Are the pics generally accurate or are they quite old now?

I'd be interested I think but the pics seem out of date if she now has lots of tatts everywhere.

Cheers

Offline mandy18

Great review, nice to see some positive in the boro for once!

You mention she has lots of ink, but the pics on her profile don't really support that. Are the pics generally accurate or are they quite old now?

I'd be interested I think but the pics seem out of date if she now has lots of tatts everywhere.

Cheers
Yes you are correct, no tats shown on profile pics, I never really noticed, shows how observant I am.

She looks very similar, to her pics, perhaps the ink was airbrushed out, she has quite a few tats.