Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Married Essex Cherry  (Read 488 times)

3 review(s) for MarriedEssexCherry (1 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline ilovekungfu

Saw Cherry had another review on here so thought I'd add mine for a little more colour.

Cherry responded to an RB of mine and we exchanged e-mails. I got a good feeling about her and she sent me over some better pics than her profile ones so a 90 minute session was arranged at my place for £150.

Comms were good, including when she was running late getting to me. She turned up in heels as requested and we had a chat on the sofa for ten minutes or so. She's chatty and friendly. Likes to talk.

Looks wise I didn't overwhelmingly fancy her unfortunately. Like any profile the pics chosen will be the most flattering and the age will be a guideline. A size 16 is fair, I'd put her in her early to mid 40s rather than late 30s. She had a couple of scars that looked to be from an operation of sorts. I didn't pry but that might put some off. Good tits though.

Very much eager to please she delivered all services requested enthusiastically hence this being a neutral. She told me she was "sub" whereas I was probably looking for someone a bit more forward. I popped twice after lots of OWO with some deep throat, gagging and gentle mouth fucking including a facial.

The meeting came naturally to a close around the 90 minute mark but no hint of clock watching. If we were trying for a third pop I don't think she would have rushed it along. I had fun but unlikely to go for a second visit having been with a couple of other ladies since.

External Link/Members Only