Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SexyLara69 - Romford Road, East Ham.  (Read 2743 times)

TheMaster

External Link/Members Only

I just returned from seeing this Lara, have been to see her a few times over the past year, not often I return to a WG but this one is lovely.

Lara is 23 years old and from Hungary, she looks exactly as she does in the pics and she speaks pretty good English, I booked her for an hour today at a bargain price of £60. I gave her a call and asked if she was at the dreaded Hartley Hotel and she said she wasnt and had moved to a house further down Romford road, opposite the Travel Inn hotel. I parked around the corner and as I was walking down Romford Road towards the house I saw another punter come out the house, walk very quickly down the path and turn the corner looking over both shoulders. I chuckled to myself cos he looked so suspicous and gave Lara a call to say I was outside, she said to come in cos the door was open and come upstairs to her room. There were two CCTV cameras above the door but I was wearing a baseball cap so wasnt bothered. When I first walked in, this looked like a normal house, the bathroom was open, the light was on in what seemed to be the kitchen and I heard music playin, I did think for a split second that maybe I've walked into the wrong house but decided to walk upstairs when I noticed some rooms with numbers on them and breathed a sigh of relief when I saw Lara at one of the doors. I'd asked her to dress sexy and she was wearing a short black dress barely covering her nice round ass. Once inside she remembered that I'd mentioned wearing high heels and she put on some nice ones that made her look very sexy.

Now usually when going for a punt I stay for half an hour, what I actually do is ask them to dress up sexy with high heels etc and when I turn up if they've bothered I will stay for an hour, if not its half an hour or I walk. With Lara every time I've seen her she's made some sort of effort and for £60 an hour you cant really complain too much either.

The room she was working in had a red lamp in the corner and an insane 11 recessed spotlights in the ceiling, she just kept the lamp on and it was sufficient for our needs. The room was nice and looked liked it had been recently decorated and it had one of those perverse vertical central heating radiators, those are the work of the devil I tells you!

Formalaties out of the way and she sat down on the bed while I undress and as I'm standing in front of her she gives Hercules a wipe before giving me a very sloppy OWO, she does really have a good technique I must say, and I just stood there enjoying the moment, I looked to my right and there was a large mirror on the wall which gave an excellent side view of her sucking away. On a side note I had just smoked a very big joint on the way over and as I stood there getting a blowie and looking at myself in the mirror, I had a strange urge to reach out and high-5 myself, I resisted this urge and after a few more mins I got on the bed as she whipped out the rubber and some lube.

She asked me what position I fancied and I said lets start with you on top (mainly cos I was knackered and high as a kite) she sat astride me and rode me like a pony, alternating between slow and fast thrusts, pumping away, she really is good at this. After that it was doggy and I gave her a nice pounding while squeezing her ass cheeks and occasionally reaching around and squeezing her tits, then missionary and the good thing about Lara is that she raises her legs high in the air as you pound away and she moaned softly with each thrust, before long I popped (perhaps exploded is a better choice of words) hard.

The wipes were on the bed and as I grabbed them she asked if I needed help cleaning up but I said it was cool, we then chatted for a while and smoked a cigarette, some Hungarian ones she pulled out called Multifilter, which actually werent too bad at all. She mentioned there are other girls working in the same house and they all got along so she didnt feel bored while she wasnt working and she mentioned there was security in the house which made her feel safe as well. Also she mentioned that her only extra is OWO which is included in the price, and that she doesnt do anal or CIM or bareback, plus she only prefers to see 3-4 guys a day and that she is independent and doesnt have a pimp.

After a while she looked up with a big grin and asked if I was ready, I said hell yes baby and she gave Hercules a quick wipe before round two, starting again with a nice OWO before I asked her for some more missionary, this time I took my time and it was very much like a GFE with lots of caressing and kissing my neck and running her fingers down my back. After popping we cleaned up, her phone did ring a few times during the time I was with her but she didnt answer once, and I teased her about being a busy girl with lots of money.

As I walked out I saw another girl coming out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around her but my initial excitement slowly evaporated when I saw her fully because she was a huge momma, proper BBW, not my sort of thing at all but I'm sure someone else would,  I smiled and walked down the stairs before coming out the house 57 minutes after I'd walked in, I remembered to act cool as I walk out onto the main road and not look over both my shoulders or walk really quickly like the other punter I'd seen leaving as I arrived, and off I went with lighter balls and a smile on my face.

I will definitely be back to see Lara again when I'm next in the area and I recommend you guys see her too, not sure why someones questioned the authenticity of her pics but that is her in the pics, only negative I can really say if I'm being really picky is that she does have an ever so slight spare tyre around her waist but nothing to worry about, and positives are that she is kind, friendly, can hold a conversation, has excellent oral technique. a nice round ass and she will ride you like a champ!
« Last Edit: February 23, 2016, 11:22:43 pm by TheMaster »

Offline Jimmyredcab

TheMaster

Offline 3HK

Nice, I saw her at that poxy hotel last year, what's the closet station to her new gaff?

TheMaster

Nice, I saw her at that poxy hotel last year, what's the closet station to her new gaff?

Her new place is about a ten minute walk towards Stratford from her old place, its still not super near any stations but you could get off at Maryland station and walk from there, about 10-12 mins, otherwise its Stratford station which is about a 15 min walk from there.

spiderwebber

External Link/Members Only

I just returned from seeing this Lara, have been to see her a few times over the past year, not often I return to a WG but this one is lovely.

Lara is 23 years old and from Hungary, she looks exactly as she does in the pics and she speaks pretty good English, I booked her for an hour today at a bargain price of £60. I gave her a call and asked if she was at the dreaded Hartley Hotel and she said she wasnt and had moved to a house further down Romford road, opposite the Travel Inn hotel. I parked around the corner and as I was walking down Romford Road towards the house I saw another punter come out the house, walk very quickly down the path and turn the corner looking over both shoulders. I chuckled to myself cos he looked so suspicous and gave Lara a call to say I was outside, she said to come in cos the door was open and come upstairs to her room. There were two CCTV cameras above the door but I was wearing a baseball cap so wasnt bothered. When I first walked in, this looked like a normal house, the bathroom was open, the light was on in what seemed to be the kitchen and I heard music playin, I did think for a split second that maybe I've walked into the wrong house but decided to walk upstairs when I noticed some rooms with numbers on them and breathed a sigh of relief when I saw Lara at one of the doors. I'd asked her to dress sexy and she was wearing a short black dress barely covering her nice round ass. Once inside she remembered that I'd mentioned wearing high heels and she put on some nice ones that made her look very sexy.

Now usually when going for a punt I stay for half an hour, what I actually do is ask them to dress up sexy with high heels etc and when I turn up if they've bothered I will stay for an hour, if not its half an hour or I walk. With Lara every time I've seen her she's made some sort of effort and for £60 an hour you cant really complain too much either.

The room she was working in had a red lamp in the corner and an insane 11 recessed spotlights in the ceiling, she just kept the lamp on and it was sufficient for our needs. The room was nice and looked liked it had been recently decorated and it had one of those perverse vertical central heating radiators, those are the work of the devil I tells you!

Formalaties out of the way and she sat down on the bed while I undress and as I'm standing in front of her she gives Hercules a wipe before giving me a very sloppy OWO, she does really have a good technique I must say, and I just stood there enjoying the moment, I looked to my right and there was a large mirror on the wall which gave an excellent side view of her sucking away. On a side note I had just smoked a very big joint on the way over and as I stood there getting a blowie and looking at myself in the mirror, I had a strange urge to reach out and high-5 myself, I resisted this urge and after a few more mins I got on the bed as she whipped out the rubber and some lube.

She asked me what position I fancied and I said lets start with you on top (mainly cos I was knackered and high as a kite) she sat astride me and rode me like a pony, alternating between slow and fast thrusts, pumping away, she really is good at this. After that it was doggy and I gave her a nice pounding while squeezing her ass cheeks and occasionally reaching around and squeezing her tits, then missionary and the good thing about Lara is that she raises her legs high in the air as you pound away and she moaned softly with each thrust, before long I popped (perhaps exploded is a better choice of words) hard.

The wipes were on the bed and as I grabbed them she asked if I needed help cleaning up but I said it was cool, we then chatted for a while and smoked a cigarette, some Hungarian ones she pulled out called Multifilter, which actually werent too bad at all. She mentioned there are other girls working in the same house and they all got along so she didnt feel bored while she wasnt working and she mentioned there was security in the house which made her feel safe as well. Also she mentioned that her only extra is OWO which is included in the price, and that she doesnt do anal or CIM or bareback, plus she only prefers to see 3-4 guys a day and that she is independent and doesnt have a pimp.

After a while she looked up with a big grin and asked if I was ready, I said hell yes baby and she gave Hercules a quick wipe before round two, starting again with a nice OWO before I asked her for some more missionary, this time I took my time and it was very much like a GFE with lots of caressing and kissing my neck and running her fingers down my back. After popping we cleaned up, her phone did ring a few times during the time I was with her but she didnt answer once, and I teased her about being a busy girl with lots of money.

As I walked out I saw another girl coming out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around her but my initial excitement slowly evaporated when I saw her fully because she was a huge momma, proper BBW, not my sort of thing at all but I'm sure someone else would,  I smiled and walked down the stairs before coming out the house 57 minutes after I'd walked in, I remembered to act cool as I walk out onto the main road and not look over both my shoulders or walk really quickly like the other punter I'd seen leaving as I arrived, and off I went with lighter balls and a smile on my face.

I will definitely be back to see Lara again when I'm next in the area and I recommend you guys see her too, not sure why someones questioned the authenticity of her pics but that is her in the pics, only negative I can really say if I'm being really picky is that she does have an ever so slight spare tyre around her waist but nothing to worry about, and positives are that she is kind, friendly, can hold a conversation, has excellent oral technique. a nice round ass and she will ride you like a champ!

Good review mate, nice dusky Hungarian Roma type - with nice fake eye brows!
A question - I do have a penchant for manicured/painted fingernails and sexy pedicured/polished toe nails feet - how were hers like?

TheMaster

Good review mate, nice dusky Hungarian Roma type - with nice fake eye brows!
A question - I do have a penchant for manicured/painted fingernails and sexy pedicured/polished toe nails feet - how were hers like?

Hmmm I dont remember to be honest Spidey, she did have nice small feet but I cant remember for the life of me if her nails were painted/manicured etc. sorry dude

spiderwebber

Hmmm I dont remember to be honest Spidey, she did have nice small feet but I cant remember for the life of me if her nails were painted/manicured etc. sorry dude

Thats ok man, let us know next time!!!

Offline Mr Farkyhars

Also she mentioned that her only extra is OWO which is included in the price

Surely it's not an extra then? :unknown:

TheMaster

Surely it's not an extra then? :unknown:

She called it an extra but I think she meant extra as in, as well as sex she does this, not a separate extra you have to pay for.

Offline Lance

Thats ok man, let us know next time!!!

Ive seen her and like yourself i have a lust for the feet and manicure department. Hers nails are plain and the feet are usually the same but nothing worth playing with.

spiderwebber

Ive seen her and like yourself i have a lust for the feet and manicure department. Hers nails are plain and the feet are usually the same but nothing worth playing with.
Ah!! I'll have to pass then.

I like painted whores - dolly girls in general, and nice feet and hands are a must, along with care taken with eye brows,facial hair dealt with, and the usual salon girl thing - along with a sweet muff pie±

Offline Lance

I like painted whores - dolly girls in general, and nice feet and hands are a must, along with care taken with eye brows,facial hair dealt with, and the usual salon girl thing - along with a sweet muff pie±

I hear you boss.

ramrodronnie

:lol: I'll second that one spiderwebber.  :thumbsup: :wacko:

justbeingcurioussa

There is no contact number on her profile. Did you make initial contact through AW mail?

TheMaster

There is no contact number on her profile. Did you make initial contact through AW mail?

No I phoned her...like most WG's on Adultwork, when they're not working, they take their number off their profile