Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: VICTORIA 20.y.o English Student TOFTT [Fake review]  (Read 5532 times)

Offline Bangers and Gash

Looks like she's back at a more reasonable £150 per hour

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

AW profile says she's been compared to Marilyn Monroe.  :wackogirl: :wackogirl: :wackogirl:

The happy one

If this was real why the he fictive

Sounds like a great positive to me

As for the over night I have done a couple of reverse booking and get girls who on the profile say £800 plus but bid around the £400 for the overnight

And it really is not because I am a looker

Well unless you think fat bald and 50 a stunner. I do have my own teeth though

The happy one

If this was real why the he fictive

As for the over night I have done a couple of reverse booking and get girls who on the profile say £800 plus but bid around the £400 for the overnight

Sorry should be

Why the negative

Offline CatBBW

• Service Provider
If this was real why the he negative

Cos it's a fake review.

The Real Midas Touch

I emailed her through AW three days ago with a sensible out call proposition.  I have great feedback etc.

She / he / it has read the email but no reply.

Scam! But for what purpose???

The Real Midas Touch

This was her respond. Yeah, yeah, yeah.

Hello, I am sorry it has taken me so long to respond. I have received way more interest than I ever imagined and as a full time student I just do not have the time to see everyone. For this reason I have decided to only see clients who wish to meet me in hotels in London and Berkshire. I have also increased pricing to £200 an hour. Let me know if you are still interested and hopefully we can sort something out. x

Offline Tailpipe

Another dreamer , waste of space , up her own ass English tart .

Much better EE vfm to be had.

The Real Midas Touch

Looking at her profile she looks like a real chubster with rolls of fat round her belly and big thighs.

:scare:

Stealthshagger

AW profile says she's been compared to Marilyn Monroe.  :wackogirl: :wackogirl: :wackogirl:

compared to someone who has been dead over half a century? maybe as much substance, or maybe their vaginas smell the same. since shes been caught touting and writing fake reviews, I wouldnt believe a word she says or give her any benefit of the doubt

Andre 3000

Looks like she's back at a more reasonable £150 per hour

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Looks like she couldn't leave it there. She's now £200 an hour  :lol:

Offline Turtle1

Hope she is reading this. Fake cunts like that totally fucked me over when i first got into this game.