Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bargains & More - The Punters Rendition - (B&M)  (Read 2154 times)

Offline Kevin Boss

Well in short this thread is pretty self explanatory, I'm sure there are many punters who are out there looking for Bargain value punts especially with the way inflation etc is going. You might be like me and enjoy the Russian roulette world of finding what awaits you behind that door and if your hard earned dosh has made or broke your day  :lol:

This thread ideally will allow punters to post punts that they have experienced and feel are just a bargain or a bargain and more!. Thread is not to be confused with a TOFTT thread which already exists: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=98715.0, it is simply for punters to post their confirmed experiences that they feel are B&M and for discussion by other members about that or for them to echo the same sentiments etc etc.

Because B&M is quite a broad term to make it easier for those looking for specific things the general tags expected in a Bargain quick review post is(Ideally at the start of your B&M review):

Time based B&Ms Example:
1-Hour B&M

Specific Service Based B&M Example:
OWO B&M

A review can have multiple tags as well. First review will give you an idea of how to drop a basic B&M review. Anyway happy hunting and hopefully this thread will serve as a helpful additional tool for us punters.  :hi:

Offline Kevin Boss

15min B&M , OWO, CIM, DT B&M

SP's Link: External Link/Members Only

Total Price Of The B&M: £50, Blow and Go with CIM, DT and OWO included

Link Of Your Review If Any(Leave Blank If None, Fill Next Requisite Instead): https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=351922.0

Brief Overview / Special Details: Mostly covered in the review above

Briefly Explain Why WG Is B&M Worthy: Pretty discrete location in Elm Park, travel cost via tube is quite cheap to Elm Park from London Suburbs, Offers a great blow and go with varied depth and suction leading to CIM all included in cost of £50.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Rayray23k

Offline ppunterr

Adding one of my faves Andreea into the mix ... I've seen her 4 times for 30min but she offers the same full service in 15min meets for £40. First time I saw her was average but since then, she's been great!

SP's Link: External Link/Members Only (historically External Link/Members Only)

Total Price Of The B&M: £40/15mins, FS, OWO, CIM, RO, FK.

Link Of Your Review If Any(Leave Blank If None, Fill Next Requisite Instead): https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=342897.0

Brief Overview / Special Details: See review

Briefly Explain Why WG Is B&M Worthy: Includes services that others charge double for! No extras, all inclusive! Great VFM and she's friendly. No attitude problem and always smiling.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2022, 01:30:15 am by punjabipunter »

Offline LLPunting

Why would any SP be mentioned here that hasn't already been reviewed by the proposer?
As with so many other threads proposing "best ofs", the point of this site first and foremost is to be a collection of useful reviews, part of which could be for punters to suggest in their reviews that the SP was best/good/ok/crap VFM in his own humble estimation/experience.

Who is to set any sort of standard measure of "bargain" or "best of" and how do we all agree that measure?

UKPers like different SPs for different reasons and each has his own impression of what a "good" SP does for him.  If you spend the time writing a review that describes the service given (to whatever detail) and appraises the lady to your own (un)declared and preferred standards, why should you then spend more time adding an entry in this thread?  And of course last week's "best paid for fuck ever" might well be out-shone by this week's after a punter actually sees a "truly" good (universally acclaimed?) SP that resets his expectations from "anything with a pulse" to "seriously hot and horny and cheap".

Punter tastes change as their circumstances, experiences, budgets and desires change.

SP's tariffs change as we've so clearly seen repeatedly this past couple of years, especially in the surge of interest generated from this site.  That has materially affected the VFM rating of those SPs who have sought to cash in.

It is not in our interests to constantly promote SPs as VFM, such that exploitative cunts and ne'erdowells tell them what's been written here and the girls then put their prices up because they don't want to be "bargains and more", especially when they're trying to mint it in a recession.

Lastly any unsupported proposal of an SP is typically considered to be tantamount to touting.

Sorry to rain on this parade but the one thing we need everyone to do is write useful reviews of the ladies they meet such that the rest of us can draw our own conclusions or ask for further info to make them.

Offline Kevin Boss

Sorry to rain on this parade but the one thing we need everyone to do is write useful reviews of the ladies they meet such that the rest of us can draw our own conclusions or ask for further info to make them.

The aim of the thread like Toftt and thicker threads is to concentrate discussions of VFM for those who don't want to specifically scroll thru many posts on the review section, read thru all the reviews trying to find roughly a punt that may interest them of value.

Agreed yes value or bargain is mostly down to the punter writing as so and thus the reason other punters can Agree or Disagree on. Yes its a risk that white knight he could go about and tell sps there is a thread about them being labeled as a bargain but doesn't the same happen for sp's with reviews here aswell that pick up interest so its bound to happen either way and then there will always be another new B&M to replace an old one.

Thread inshort is like the other threads on here, just gives punters a more concentrated area to discuss vfm, B&Ms etc and help each other out with those in here  :hi:

Offline Kevin Boss

Adding one of my faves Andreea into the mix ... I've seen her 4 times for 30min but she offers the same full service in 15min meets for £40. First time I saw her was average but since then, she's been great!

SP's Link: External Link/Members Only (historically External Link/Members Only)

Total Price Of The B&M: £40/15mins, FS, OWO, CIM, RO, FK.

Link Of Your Review If Any(Leave Blank If None, Fill Next Requisite Instead): https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=342897.0

Brief Overview / Special Details: See review

Briefly Explain Why WG Is B&M Worthy: Includes services that others charge double for! No extras, all inclusive! Great VFM and she's friendly. No attitude problem and always smiling.

Ah yeh she's still going strong I see

Offline southcoastpunter

15min B&M , OWO, CIM, DT B&M

Link Of Your Review If Any(Leave Blank If None, Fill Next Requisite Instead):

Did you get the views of "the management" (Head1 or The Mods) before putting your idea out there? don't you think this will bring about LESS formal reviews - many guys won't won't to do two and it sounds like you are suggesting a review/mini review here? And if its such a good idea, shouldn't it be shared with other regions?. 

Offline Kevin Boss

Did you get the views of "the management" (Head1 or The Mods) before putting your idea out there? don't you think this will bring about LESS formal reviews - many guys won't won't to do two and it sounds like you are suggesting a review/mini review here? And if its such a good idea, shouldn't it be shared with other regions?.

You may be right, I didn't know we had to ask mods before to make threads? But I admit I may have missed that in the rules which I've skimmed here and there reading. And yes other regions could make their own replicate of this if they wanted to like i'm aware with the TOFTT type of threads on other regions however this one was started here as I've not been about other regions to start one.

As per the mini review thing, basically a brief summary, if said punter has already reviewed before then there isn't much need of a long winded explanation outside of the other requisites. Before I started the thread I did ask other punters on a previous post if it would be of interest of which was pretty much a go ahead to.

I'm in the party of giving the tools to the fellow punter looking for a good bit of time, new or old, a thread where there is a discussion specifically on the topic with here and there mentions imo would be a helpful first directive and save making other smaller threads just on the topic, here and there you find punters asking who will be worth a visit or their time, they could easily be directed to such a thread here and have a look as well as contribute. The thread is quite new and nothing is completely set interms of order of things, open to any suggestions in improving things if need be.  :hi:

Offline Bigjimmyjones

Nice idea Kevin. I don't know why others are putting a downer on things hahaha

Offline southcoastpunter

I didn't know we had to ask mods before to make threads?
we don't - but your idea might inadvertently reduce or take the focus away from leaving formal reviews - which is what this site is primarily about. If nothing else, it might be a "courtesy" thing .

Offline Kevin Boss

we don't - but your idea might inadvertently reduce or take the focus away from leaving formal reviews - which is what this site is primarily about. If nothing else, it might be a "courtesy" thing .

I can see the possibility but then it would also lead most punters to question the authenticity of said punter posting about a WG if they haven't left a review for them on the site beforehand. Im sure most punters go thru the due diligence of checking thru these things incase. But I can see yes to a degree what you mean.

Offline Kevin Boss

Nice idea Kevin. I don't know why others are putting a downer on things hahaha

Hahaha its fairs may get improvements for the thread from it too  :)

Offline LLPunting

The aim of the thread like Toftt and thicker threads is to concentrate discussions of VFM for those who don't want to specifically scroll thru many posts on the review section, read thru all the reviews trying to find roughly a punt that may interest them of value.

Agreed yes value or bargain is mostly down to the punter writing as so and thus the reason other punters can Agree or Disagree on. Yes its a risk that white knight he could go about and tell sps there is a thread about them being labeled as a bargain but doesn't the same happen for sp's with reviews here aswell that pick up interest so its bound to happen either way and then there will always be another new B&M to replace an old one.

Thread inshort is like the other threads on here, just gives punters a more concentrated area to discuss vfm, B&Ms etc and help each other out with those in here  :hi:

The problem with a thread is that subsequent debate/controversy about any previous recommendation is lost in a long, relatively unsearchable TLDR which is no better than doing research on targeted reviews.

Punters search ads based on their criteria including price if that matters. You then look up here for reviews or ask if no info found.  That is very specific.
Alternatively you can skip through the review listing picking out greens, again not difficult.
You cannot search this thread against specific criteria to find the best that suits you, you will have to read the entire thread to ensure you get the full details about any suggestions, that is not saving time as the thread gets longer.

The other threads you mention serve as a purpose of enquiry about unknowns, no "promises" of a good time or good value.
You are proposing a "recommendation" thread that undermines reviewing and is subject to abuse.

Offline Kevin Boss

The other threads you mention serve as a purpose of enquiry about unknowns, no "promises" of a good time or good value.
You are proposing a "recommendation" thread that undermines reviewing and is subject to abuse.

Wouldn't this then contradict:

Punters search ads based on their criteria including price if that matters. You then look up here for reviews or ask if no info found.  That is very specific.

If you are looking up reviews on a WG you have looked for on vivastreet or aw for example you're still researching and relying to a degree upon another punters own experiences good time or bad time. What this thread is only doing is allowing punters in a more concentrated area to list VFMs / B&Ms based ideally off their own previous experiences ideally of some recent time which if they have reviewed a punter can go and read that review to see the fine details and more importantly time frame that took place in as you mentioned seasons change etc etc.

Agreed the searching thing is one issue but this where the attempted idea of tags comes along, we've not yet been able to test it but ideally I'll be able to see if it helps or not for quick searching the thread for specific key words using Ctrl + F or using the search engine on the site. Recommendations even with the word should be taken just as that by definition of someone's own experience being recommended to you, which is why not every punter jumps at a green review of any WG without due diligence.

There are quite a few recommendation threads in this London regional discussion branch and they've not undermined reviews imo, if not most punters have used reviews to bolster what they post.

Offline LLPunting

Wouldn't this then contradict:

If you are looking up reviews on a WG you have looked for on vivastreet or aw for example you're still researching and relying to a degree upon another punters own experiences good time or bad time. What this thread is only doing is allowing punters in a more concentrated area to list VFMs / B&Ms based ideally off their own previous experiences ideally of some recent time which if they have reviewed a punter can go and read that review to see the fine details and more importantly time frame that took place in as you mentioned seasons change etc etc.

Agreed the searching thing is one issue but this where the attempted idea of tags comes along, we've not yet been able to test it but ideally I'll be able to see if it helps or not for quick searching the thread for specific key words using Ctrl + F or using the search engine on the site. Recommendations even with the word should be taken just as that by definition of someone's own experience being recommended to you, which is why not every punter jumps at a green review of any WG without due diligence.

There are quite a few recommendation threads in this London regional discussion branch and they've not undermined reviews imo, if not most punters have used reviews to bolster what they post.

Sorry, by "here" I meant UKP not your thread.

How is it a more "concentrated" area given the subjective judgement used to propose anyone in this thread?  Highrollers paying 300+ a pop might well recommend a bunch of gorgeous stormers but if they're out of your budget then you have to wade past them in the thread.  Similarly those who recommend P&D deadfish with great bundas and huge fake tits, if they're not to your taste again, scroll on by.  Blonde v Brunette.  Trans vs cis. List goes on.

I understand the frustration that searching the intel in UKP requires you to skim read at length rather than have a magic AI just pick the best for you but that's a limitation of the forum and the lack of use of standardised metatags and review terms, none of which can be made up for with your thread.
AW ladies are a bit easier to trawl here as are any SPs using persistent weblinks and phone numbers, provided reviewers quote them, that's why some of us have been making the effort to capture them for non-AW SPs.

As we all agree any recommendation comes with several caveats so the use of any such thread is only as a supplement to doing the proper research (if "certainty" matters) of reading all the reviews one can.  There are some punters who luck out with an SP and seem to get a completely different level of service to many other UKPers who also review the lady less favourably.  Taking Lucky John's recommendation at face value in isolation may not be the wisest move.

Location matters so a "Bargain" listed here who works from a highly exposed residence or one too far for a punter to travel too isn't so much of a bargain for them. 
Perhaps punters want girls with natural tits and a natural "bargain" goes and gets her tits done.
Such changes in an SP's status, appearance or offerings should be and can be noted in reviews about them.

All of this passage of time stuff deteriorates recommendation threads making them additional dead wood beyond the reviews that should be here.

It's one thing if a punter asks for recommendations for a sub 200ph, blonde, Pole, under 30, D+ tits and big feet in West London as opposed to anything with a pulse that you think is a "bargain".
« Last Edit: November 04, 2022, 06:51:49 pm by LLPunting »

Offline Sparta Prada

Kevin, while this thread isn’t of interest to myself, I don’t have any issue with it whatsoever. And if it wasn’t in the interests or ethos of UKP I am sure a mod or admin will let you know.

Offline Kevin Boss

Kevin, while this thread isn’t of interest to myself, I don’t have any issue with it whatsoever. And if it wasn’t in the interests or ethos of UKP I am sure a mod or admin will let you know.

Ah fair enough I mean yeh I get the other points mentioning potential issues to which I'd defo like to consider where possible but as many have also said they don't have much issue with it atm. Would have to see if a Mod can chime in to give a definite stand on it. In the meantime I'll be defo tweaking things in the thread where I can based on how the interactions go.  :hi:

Offline lillythesavage

A word of sense in a sea of critics,  :thumbsup:.

Why do some have to be critical of everything when we have admin and mods for that job  :unknown:

If it is of no interest or you think a strange thread, ignore it  :unknown:, if links are posted they will still come up in searches.

Wannabee mods is not a good look  :lol:

Offline southcoastpunter

A word of sense in a sea of critics:thumbsup:.

Why do some have to be critical of everything when we have admin and mods for that job  :unknown:

If it is of no interest or you think a strange thread, ignore it  :unknown:, if links are posted they will still come up in searches.

Lilly you are over stating things - 2 people are hardly a "sea of critics" and to be fair i did not criticise, I asked a question.  To me, a possible knock on effect could be guys do less formal reviews because this is about WG's guys have seen and not about AW or VS etc profiles.  Are guys still going to do a formal review if they have put brief details here? I would have felt more comfortable if he had said "of reviewed SP's".

Maybe I and LLPunting made our comments because we value and care about UKP! did you think about that?

If a Mod has seen this thread and is happy with it, then great. It would be useful for one to say so.

Offline LLPunting

A word of sense in a sea of critics,  :thumbsup:.

If the criticism is valid and OP acknowledges there are failings in his original proposition then UKP benefits if he can come up with a better idea that genuinely adds value.  WKs and fanbois touting their faves because they can get favours and kickbacks is not what this site is about.
Nothing to do with wannabee anything, the point is the initial proposal could be exploited, would become outdated and thus not reliable and would be additional to reading reviews where the most pertinent info about any SP should be mentioned.

Offline Kevin Boss

I'll be reviewing some stuff may actually revise it so that it will allow potential recommends to also be suggested rather than mainly of those visited already.

Good news is with Lizzy Line now going to reading, heathrow and shenfield there should be more opportunity especially once this inflation situation drops a bit.

Offline Sparta Prada

Lilly you are over stating things - 2 people are hardly a "sea of critics" and to be fair i did not criticise, I asked a question.  To me, a possible knock on effect could be guys do less formal reviews because this is about WG's guys have seen and not about AW or VS etc profiles.  Are guys still going to do a formal review if they have put brief details here? I would have felt more comfortable if he had said "of reviewed SP's".

Maybe I and LLPunting made our comments because we value and care about UKP! did you think about that?

If a Mod has seen this thread and is happy with it, then great. It would be useful for one to say so.

If anyone has a concern with this thread they can click on the link to report the thread. The mods/admin will look into this and will either say something if they feel it needs addressing, and if they don't then assume there's nothing wrong with the thread.

I'm sure you do care, but do you think you value/care about UKP more than Kevin Boss or Lilly? I'd say you all equally value & care about UKP, wouldn't you agree? This point is not a criticism, more that members should be more careful about putting themselves on a pedestal that clearly doesn't exist.
« Last Edit: November 07, 2022, 12:35:39 am by Sparta Prada »

Offline lillythesavage

Of course I thought about it  :lol:, both you and LLP take your forum helper status above the level it was meant.

You both post long critical posts on many threads giving your view, but it is only your view as a forum member, we have Admin and Mods who do a great job and often feel no need to post on threads that others are critical of.

The old line of " if no interest to you, ignore " applies, a forum helper is not being helpful by trying to police threads that do not need policing  :unknown:.

In this case the OP suggested the thread on a review, some said they would like to have it, so he did. Mods or Admin have not felt the need to even post a direction on it, but the usual 2 critical forum helpers have tried to pick holes in it  :unknown: You can pick holes in anything if you want to.

You both do it often, there is no need, particularly on threads that have no interest for you, criticism rather than polite pointers or advice, can stop posters from posting, save it for the rude, angry or wrong uns that post  :unknown:

Offline LLPunting

I'm sure you do care, but do you think you value/care about UKP more than Kevin Boss or Lilly? I'd say you all equally value & care about UKP, wouldn't you agree? This point is not a criticism, more that members should be more careful about putting themselves on a pedestal that clearly doesn't exist.

I don't think he was suggesting any pedestals be involved, merely suggesting that the implied negative criticism by LTS that criticism of an idea was a bad thing was unwarranted.  Very much seems the case that whenever a suggestion is challenged that people get all sensitive about OP being "attacked" when it is the idea that's being questioned either because it hasn't been fully and clearly expressed (so challenges actually have been taken into account in the unexpressed thinking) or it hasn't considered what's been raised.

OP has confirmed that he's going to try revising his idea to make it more robust given the points raised.  That shows the commendable maturity he has.  Once he reconsiders how the proposed thread can't be managed or assured and the limits of the forum search function he may well conclude that it is still best that people just post reviews BUT ALSO perhaps suggest certain details or labels or a method be included going forward to improve searchability.  Maybe he will come up with a brilliantly simple solution to enhance utility, I would happily applaud that.  He is fighting the same uphill battle that so many previous suggestions have broken themselves on which is to convince UKPers to firstly review their punts and secondly adhere to a minimum set of information to make it easier for everyone to search what has been shared.

Sadly very few UKPers out of the tens of thousands that join each year are active, collaborative, cooperative contributors willing to put in the little effort needed for a sufficiently informative review knowing they get so much back from the collective.  Whether they write a few concise lines or use (far too many) emojis or they write lengthy reviews that shamelessly flout their anonymity they all act to help others. 
The lame excuse of the silent majority about privacy or anonymity or "she's already been reviewed" isn't just laziness it's also contempt for "us mugs willing to write up our escapades".

What does UKP ask of it's members? 
5-10 mins of your time to write a brief but sufficient review (10 secs to type a useful title; 10-20 secs to copy/paste the correct link to SP's ad (and perhaps state number used); 10-20 secs to comment about ease of comms; 10-20 secs to describe the location; Possibly 10-20 secs to select a few representative screenshots to upload; 1 min to describe the SP; 3+ mins to list services rendered in no particular order and concisely describe how she performed them, no need to mention how many times you or she came). 

The most difficult review to write? 
A negative where something particular caused the failure during the encounter.  In such an instance if you must hold on to your anonymity then it will be necessary to fudge the detail and not mention refunds or arguments or time curtailed.

NONE of what you "need" to write should be a risk to you, often even if you wrote it the same week as the punt.

The only risk is a punter's own inability or desire to omit the unique details that an SP might recognise, be it; what you talked about; the clothing worn by either party; the exact sequence of (memorable) sexual events; that one commented on something about the other; that one or the other couldn't cope with what was being done; etcetera, etcetera, etcetera...

What does UKP give in return?
UNLIMITED access to most everything captured here to make as much use of as you want to make time to do so.
Every time you make a decent decision using intel here you either save money by not seeing an SP or spend it more wisely by choosing a reviewed SP or known establishment.  Whether you paid for membership or you earned it for free.  Whether you punt a few tens of quid a quarter or you drop hundred(s) every other day.
Even if you make a more "foolish" decision to punt an unknown UKP will have aided in that assessment of risk.

Offline southcoastpunter

both you and LLP take your forum helper status above the level it was meant.

You both post long critical posts on many threads giving your view, but it is only your view as a forum member,

Lilly - sometimes you are a bit of a plonker. Why are you going on about "forum helpers"? As you yourself said, I (and i guess LLP) commented as members not forum helpers. (we can't just take off the "FH label" on our profile). As members, we have the same right as you to comment.