Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TS Request: has anyone seen TS Clara Party 10IN  (Read 5028 times)

Offline gbawekanu

Anyone had the pleasure with this one? External Link/Members Only

I couldn't find any reviews to her service and she seems to be on the bp scene for many years.

She seems to be a TV, and not a TS?

Offline Yankee41

She sides more on the manly side from what i have gathered.  I havent seen her though.  I did run into her quickly while seeing a flatmate a while back though.  She isnt bad i guess, just not my thing.

Offline winkywanky

That still is obviously Photoshopped since the video of her with hard-on shows it as smaller, not bigger.

Still seems a like a good 8" though  :scare:

Offline ukchap

Offline Davideitalia74

I have met her a few weeks ago in London and although she is hot with an amazing cock.....it was probably one of the most boring fucks (she topped me) of my life. No passion, nothing at all that looked like interest in what she was doing...... Just in and out fucking me until she came. real disappointment.

Offline winkywanky

I have met her a few weeks ago in London and although she is hot with an amazing cock.....it was probably one of the most boring fucks (she topped me) of my life. No passion, nothing at all that looked like interest in what she was doing...... Just in and out fucking me until she came. real disappointment.

...and yet you chose not to review and to inform others :rolleyes:

Offline Xtro

<Tumbleweed blows across the desert> 

Offline Hemeldriver

Sorry to revive a dead thread but the only punting reference to this girl his this thread. Im seeing her Clara and her flat mate janny janny costa 1 hour duo with both. I hope clara ups her game to match the rave reviews janny has. Ill do a full review after.

Offline Xtro

Good luck.... I hope it all goes well.   :thumbsup:

Looking forward to a POSITIVE review.   ;)

Offline winkywanky

Good luck.... I hope it all goes well.   :thumbsup:

Looking forward to a POSITIVE review.   ;)

Holy shit, if Janny's cock is anything like Clara's and they spitroast him, they'll meat in the middle.

[Did you see what I did there?  :blush:]

Offline Xtro

Holy shit, if Janny's cock is anything like Clara's and they spitroast him, they'll meat in the middle.

[Did you see what I did there?  :blush:]

:lol:   :lol:

She's put on an inch according to her profile...... MISS CLARA 11INCH    :scare:   :scare:

Possibly sharing a flat with this one as well - External Link/Members Only

Clara, Janny and Gabriella (Kayla Fernandes) all just recently in Luton and putting ads up within the last hour.

« Last Edit: February 09, 2021, 12:08:38 am by Xtro »

Offline Hemeldriver

The meet was cancelled by me. Due to work issues. Unavoidable. Ive had several ts punts and regular punts alike. So will post on here when i get a spare moment.

Offline Mr_Rist

Christ! :scare: ... She lives up to her name! ...

Hidden Image/Members Only

WOW... look at that! That is right up my street !

Offline Davideitalia74

« Last Edit: February 09, 2021, 10:31:28 am by Davideitalia74 »